Character Sketch

Yashwardan Malhotra: Chairman of Malhotra Heights. Richest man in Asia. Loves his wife a lot. A very romantic person. Known for his attitude and anger. But becomes a prankster with his grandchildren. 70 yrs old.

Jaya Malhotra: Yash's wife. Loves her family a lot. Best friend of her bahu. And a sexy dadi as her grandchildren calls her. A music lover. 68 yrs old.

Raj Malhotra: MD of Malhotra Heights. A strict businessman. But a sweet family man. Had a love marriage. "Love @ first sight". His family call his as romeo. Of Course his father's genetics has passed on to him too. 50 yrs old.

Nyonika Malhotra: Raj's wife. Considers her in laws as her own parents. A social worker. A sweet lady. A cool and stylish mommy. 49 yrs old.

Manik Malhotra: A Greek God with sinful looks and a soulful voice. Lead singer of FAB5. Has his own Music label called "Rythm". Soon going to join Malhotra Heights. Typical momma's boy. Totally adore his grandparents and parents love for their partners. His father's love story is his favourite. From the time he got to know about his parents story he keeps imagining about his dream girl. 23 yrs old.

Mukti Malhotra: Daddy's princess. Manik's twin sister. Bold and beautiful. Has an immense love for bikes. An interior designer working as junior designer in Malhotra interiors. Electronic guitarist in fab5. 23yrs old.

Cabir Dhawan: CEO of Dhawan group of hotels and a drummer of fab5. Totally a cool and chilled out person.

Navya Naveli: Cabir's girlfriend. Typical Madhubala. A famous RJ. Perfect match for Cabir and only person capable to shut his mouth.

Dhruv Vedant: Shy and sweet boy. If you blink there is a change you miss him. Loves his girlfriend Alia a lot. Guitarist of fab5 and a dancer to.

Alia Saxena: A sweet girl and a total Diva. Keyboardist of fab5. Runs her own fashion house and a jewellery designer too. Loves Dhruv a lot.

Gayatri Murthy: A famous classical singer. A Mangalorian. But stopped doing shows since she lost her husband few years ago. Conducts music class and workshops regularly to keep in touch with music. 68 years old.

Jagdish Murthy: Chairperson of Murthy Constructions which is leading in its field. A hardworking person. Loves his family a lot. Lives in Mumbai with his family. Although had an arranged marriage loves his wife a lot. Only person to rule him is his PARI. 50 yrs old.

Pooja Murthy: Jagdish's wife. A Gynaecologist. Handles Murthy Life care hospital. A social worker too. A perfect lady, perfect wife and a perfect mother. Loves her children to no extend. 47 years old.

Abimanyu Murthy: CEO of Murthy Constructions. A perfect boy. Parent's proud son. Spreads happiness around. Loves his family especially his baby doll. Can do anything for her.25 yrs old.

Nandini Murthy: Her father's Pari and mamma's Jaan. Bhayu's baby doll and amms' gudia. Most beautiful and pure hearted person. A glance at her gives peace to your heart. Pursuing 3rd year in MBBS and wants to do specialisation in Cardiology at later stage. Also visits Murthy life care hospital twice a week along with her friends, to gain practical knowledge and helps the doctors there in whatever way possible. A amazing singer and her Amms is her guru. 21 yrs old.