"I really don't know where the infirmary is," He said out of the blue, snapping her back to reality. She realized she had been staring at him then blushed. "I'll... go and ask someone." She said.

"Hey," Yudit called to her, his hand caught hers. She turned around, returning his gaze. He looked so exotic under the sunset light. She could only guess what he wanted to say, his lips parted as if he wanted to say something but then closed it again. "There's someone on the left corridor, you can ask him." He said. Raven nodded, then saw something in the distance. She squinted her eyes, trying to get a better look. Her eyes widened. Yudit stood up, his body taller than Raven, covering her sight. He whispered something in Tamaranian language. Something she could understand faintly. He turned to her, his eyes hardened, "Set the alarm, there's another attack."

Starfire bit her lips as she stared at the weapon on the table, the shape of it. It had been designed to be used as a close range combat weapon as well, seeing how a blade was attached to the top side of the gun. Vega and Rigel along with Rymrma were standing just in front of her seat in silence. On the other end of the table sat Phodaph, his face a mask of stone. Tofar stood just behind him, his hands folded on his chest.

She didn't know what to do, she didn't know what to say, she didn't know how to lead. She had believed all the burden belonged to Blackfire and when she had failed she had then left them to Galfor. Now the burden of the responsibility had finally caught up with her and she felt like a mouse trapped inside a jar. It was war and she had no idea how to lead it without thinking of how many fathers, brothers, uncles, and cousins would die. And if she did not make the right choice, people would die like fallen leafs in mid-autumn. The fault of all the deaths would be rested on her shoulders and she suddenly wanted to cry. She could not be the responsible.

She stared at the clock where it still froze, only the ticking audible. She wished she could talk to Robin now, she wished he was here. Robin had it in him to lead and to choose wich action would be best. It was a character of a leader she did not have, she finally knew, and understand how terrible it was that she suddenly had to lead a kingdom into war.

"My queen," Rymrma broke the silence, "How long will you remain silence?"

"For a long time I believe," Phodaph said, anger in his voice. "It is clear that the Queen is also not fit to lead the kingdom. She has never been trained or thought about politics and economic strategies as throughout as the first princess, and even she could not hold the responsibility." The room fell into deep shock.

It was true of course what he had said, but to be told straight on was like a hard slap across the face. She didn't have any strength to even stand up and walk out the room, she just sat there on the chair, staring at the deadly weapon.

"Brother," Rymrma said warningly. Phodaph didn't seem to care though, his opinion stands. Tofar behind him sighed, "It is true if only the king had listened-"

"Tofar!" Rymrma scolded. They all looked up at that, even Vega and Rigel who had moved to stand behind her rather than in front of her. What did his father have anything to do with this? Listen to what? Starfire opened his mouth when a figure stood just inside the room.

"Robin!" She stood up, wanting to throw herself into his arms. But how could she when there were eyes to see? "Where have you been?" She asked in English.

Robin grinned, "We had a little problem, but it is solved now." He answered in Tamaranian. They all lifted their brow, fascinated by their own technology. She knew even if Taeli was always there for use, there were never real visitors to use it on. She couldn't help but think how breathtaking it was how Robin could speak her language, how well he spoke it as if he was born to speak it.

"What is it? What is the problem?" There was no need to answer that, she had already seen what the problem was. Starfire walked forwards towards Robin and Red-X who emerged out of the shadows behind him.

"Well hello, there beautiful." He winked. She could hear Phodaph made a sound of protest. It was allowed to have opinions and convey them, but any manner of flirtation will be sent to the reela. It was what was written in the Scroll of Blue.

"You must not say such things in front of me." Starfire said to him in English, "Otherwise you will have to be sent to the punishment chambers. You will be tortured to death."

"Better timing than," He winked at her. She shook her head.

"My queen, may we please get back to our main topic!" It was Phodaph, this time there was no restraint in his voice. She looked back, Robin walked past her to stand against the larger man and said coldly, "Even humans know how to have respect towards our queens and kings. Show some respect."

Phodaph frowned, "Respect needs to be earned."

"She has returned," Robin talked back, firm. "She could have let you all fight leaderless if she wanted to, but she didn't. That much is enough to earn respect." Phodaph looked furious while Tofar simply looked amused. Rymrma nodded his agreement. Vega and Rigel simply stared, glad that someone had stood up for Starfire. They were in no place to talk back to the Lulinth of this land.

"Robin!" A shout alarmed them. Raven stopped just outside the door, her shoes made a screeching noise as she hit the frame of the door. "I saw armies coming this way, there's another attack!"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this far, I hope you enjoyed it! :D

This one is a bit longer than the rest. Usually, I just put up around 700 words but this is around 1700. Happy reading, happy writing!