I brushed my hair out of my face and answered the FT call. "Yoo shortie!" He exclaimed into the phone causing me to laugh out at him. 

"Yes lanky ladder." I said in response. Since he was tall and skinny it was a fit name for his oogly ass. 

"You think you got jokes init, relaxxx." He said pushing his hand down as he drug out the word relax. "Raah, you have a lot of hair for a black girl you know." He said staring into the camera with amazement.

for a black girl

a black girl

black girl.

I screwed up my face and looked at him, "What do you mean for a black girl?" I asked offended. That type of ignorance can't run with me. 

"Most black girls I've seen have short hair and cover it up in weave but you don't even need it, you're like a -"

"That's hella ignorant to say you know, just because you don't see the black girls with long hair doesn't mean we don't exist or we're incapable of growing out hair you know." I stated.

"Wait, why you trying to get onto me, I'm not tryna offend you, take the compliment." He said sounding offended as well. I was completely baffled as to why he felt as though he could act offended. I'm tired of having to be just a black girl that's met a standard of beauty. I want to just be beautiful for being beautiful, I want to be funny for being funny, kind for being kind. "Speak your mind Mani." He said in an annoyed voice, "I know you're probably cussing me out, so just say what you wanna say init." He said sighing.

I repeated what I was thinking causing him to slowly understand my annoyance, or at least that's what it seems to be. "Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you babygirl, the ends I grew up in, girls didn't embrace their hair or anything remotely black, forgive me?" He asked looking sincere. 

I nodded, "Yeah, its cool, I'm gonna go sleep now, bye." I replied getting ready to sleep, he sighed in annoyance. I hung up the phone and put it aside and looked up at my ceiling letting my emotions and thoughts drown out the rest of the world.

Christian's P.O.V

Christian's Home, Monday, 9pm.

"Noo, he's not crazy, don't tell me anything about my son!" I heard my mom yelling. I was standing outside of the house listening to her shout. 

"Mom, he suffers from depression, he always has, mummy he's not crazy." I heard Raina say to my mom. My mom didn't visit me at the hospital, all she did was sign my papers and other things as she didn't want to go against authority. Ever since I came back from the hospital she's been ignoring me. There was a pause before I heard my mom talk again. 

"Only white people get that, why aren't you getting it, he's just seeking for attention." I screwed up my face at her statement and burst through the door. They both turned around and saw me, my mom looked at me in disgust and then looked away sitting in her seat. I scoffed and went into my room. 

I might as well leave where I'm not wanted to be honest. I got my duffel bag and put in some of my clothes, I wasn't staying in this house, I can't do it anymore. I got my backpack and packed some essentials and then called Kimani. We haven't been talking for the past few days, I decided to give her space since she seemed offended by compliment but right now I needed somebody and she was the first person on my mind. The anger was streaming through my body. 

*pulse*

GIVE HER A PEACE OF YOUR MIND, WHO THE FUCK DOES SHE THINK SHE IS

CALL KIMANI NOW!!