23:Patch up

Dev's POV:

Where has she gone.The flight also had departed.I cannot go by flight also.There is no train .oh God. Wait.Why did she tell dipika that she is going by flight? She doesn't tell anyone how she will be going to her home.but today she herself told.she knows that dipika would tell me this.still she told.That means she did it intentionally.If she says that she will be going by flight,I would definitely come here.so she did it .And now when I'm here she is not there.she is not going by flight.and there is no train also.So,the only option is bus.she would be going by bus.So smart sona.wait I'm coming.

Then he goes to the bus stand but before he reaches,the bus had already left.He tried getting lifts and somehow got into the bus.He then checked for sona.She was there in a window side sleeping.Near her,was another girl.And near their seat,he went and stood,as there were no seats available.but to his luck, one man who was sitting near him,got up to leave as his stop came.he went and sat there.

"hi.."

"hello."

"hey.can you please do me a favor.actually,that girl who is sitting there is my girlfriend.so,"

"so,what can I do?", dev asked.

"So,if you dont mind,can you please sit there then my girl friend will sir near me.actually we get less time to spend with each other.so.."

"ok ok I can understand.how it feels when we dont get enough time to spend with our loved ones.I'm okay.I'll go."

"Thank you .thank you so much."

They then exchanged their seats.

"Sona Sona.Please wake up soon.I want to see your reaction when you will see me near you.I'm so excited."

But sonakshi was sleeping so peacefully.so,he didnt disturb her sleep.Then soon he also Slept.After sometime,he woke up to see sonakshi still sleeping.Her hair was coming in front of her eyes and she was disturbed in her sleep.Dev then asided her strands of hair so delicately and tucked it behind her ears.Sonakshi was mumbling in her sleep.

"Dev,leave me to sleep na.Every time you do something that I get disturbed from sleep.But when I open my eyes, you will not be there.It would be my dream.You know that I m waiting for the day,whenever I open my eyes from sleep,I would see you first.But there is time for that.and I'll be waiting.but now,leave me na.please."

"sonakshi,you imagine me in your dreams.wow."

"what?You are saying as if you dont know.Please go now.I think I'm imagining a lot.I should be angry at you.but see still I'm dreaming of you."

"Sonakshi,I'm real."

Saying so,he goes near her.sonakshi goes backwards at her seat only to get stopped by it.Their faces were only few inches apart.She can feel his hot breathe.Her heart was beating fast.since the air was blowing fast from window, her hair strands were again coming in front.Dev smoothly took out his fingers ,tucked her hair beside.Sonakshi could feel his fingers touching her cheeks.This was their first moment so close together.She was feeling butterflies in her stomach.But suddenly she got reminded of their fight and she pushed him away.

"How did you come here?How did you know? "

"Sona you are thinking you are smarter.you told dipika that you are going by flight.when I reached there I got to know that you were not there.Then only I came to know that you did it intentionally. And I know that there are no trains.So the only option is bus and then I chased this bus and came.And see my luck ,I have got seat near you."

"Why are you following me dev?one minute you fight with me.and other minute you follow me.why?"

"because I love you sona.I love you so much."

"Enough dev.I thought at least sometime I could be alone.but you,you would never leave me.why?"

"sona.don't you still know?We are destined to be together.Whatever circumstances come,at the end,we are destined to be together."

Within that,the conductor told that their stop had come.so they had to get down.Both took their belongings and got down.They waited for the next bus there.

"sona,how long should we wait."

"I dont know .you only came na.you should know ."

"sona please yaar.I know I was not right.but please give me one chance.Please."

"why should I give you ?"

"sona.we are fighting like kids.and within 3 weeks,we are going to take our relationship to next level.but.."

"what what did you say?"

"Our families have planned for our engagement within 3weeks."

"really..oh my god."

"See you are very happy.we should be like this even on our engagement.so at least for that.."

"Ok.I'll give you one chance.I will ask you just one question.Give me honest answer.Then I'll decide."

"ok.ask me."

"That day when raj scolded you,you had those algorithms.But you didn't tell anyone.You intentionally hid it.am I right?"

"umm.."

"truth"

"yeah.I did it intentionally."

"I knew it.why dev why?"

"Then what else shall I do sona?I wanted you to be very strong.thats why?You know what that day when dipika fell ill,I scolded you intentionally.I thought if I do all these things,then you would work hard and would be alert from next time.You would become stronger.That's why,I did all this.and see ,now all our colleagues are appreciating your performance."

"for me,why did you keep your reputation at danger?"

"Because I know sona,you would definitely crack that situation.I have full trust in you.and yeah,I know that in dipika's matter also,you were not at fault."

"You have full trust in me.sorry dev.at that situation, I didn't knew how to react.I'm so sorry."

"sona no need to be sorry.I should ask you sorry.I hurt you na.You know when you told that my touch felt disgusted ,I felt someone stabbed me.you were so much hurt "

"dev dev sorry .That day I was so angry .I'm sorry."

"I know ,you told me that day."

"wait.that means that day when I cried it was you who placed me on bed.I felt you.But I thought it was my imagination.How stupid of me?"

"Sona.that's ok.now all good.that's enough for me.you forgave me na."

"Dev,you dont know how I'm feeling now.I can't express it.I just want you to be always there for me like this.that's enough for me.And yeah,I forgave you .happy."

" Thank God.now we can concentrate on our engagement."

"yeah.but one problem.we need to tell our friends ."

"Dont worry.I told everyone that my engagement is going to happen and they need to be there.They will reach the venue on our engagement day.We will tell them that day you are my fiance ok."

" Thats better."

"hey see there the next bus has come.come on lets go."

"yeah."

Precap:
The much awaited devakshi engagement.