14:i love you dev.

"ok now it's your turn.tell me."

"which turn dev.and what should i tell?", Sonakshi pretended as if she didn't know what to tell.

"sonakshi, don't pretend as if you don't know what am i talking about. "

" really I don't know dev."
sonakshi giggles.

"I know you will tell like this.but I'll wait for it.I hope that day comes soon.ok I'll go and keep this frame at my home."dev sighed and went.

"Mmm."

Dev goes and places the photo at the wall behind his bed. The photo was complementing his wall and the bed.sonakshi comes to his room.she gets happy seeing the photo at the wall.

"how's it sonakshi?"

"its awesome dev.I dont know but I'm feeling happy. This is my best birthday ever.", sonakshi exclaimed.

"sonakshi, this photo is gifted By you."

"yeah. I gifted it.but its your idea to place it on then wall Just behind your bed."

"sonakshi,you are my everything. I will do anything that makes yo u happy. I feel great that yo u liked it.however maybe just a few months wait. Then this is gonna be your room. I mean our room.we both are going to stay here.and I need to do everything that makes you comfortable here.so whatever you wanna do or change here, you can do.

"umm... Dev .."

Xyeah tell me.what do yo u wanna do?"

"dev..I love you", she finally gathered courage and told him.

"mmm.ok say me clearly. What do you wanna change... Wait what did yo u tell now.U love me."

"yes."

"please tell me that this is true.", dev was feeling confused whether it was real.

"dev...you look so cute when you are confused between things. this is true dev.I love you. I love you more than myself. I can never ever imagine myself without you."

"don't ever say that.we will always be together forever."

"mmm dev. I told our family that we will call them in the evening after all  things get sorted out. Wait. I'll call them."

They then talked to their family. Both the families are happy that finally there are no secrets between them.
Sonakshi goes to her home.both sleep peacefully.

The next day,both dev and Sonakshi got ready for the office.dev was very much excited for their new start.but sonakshi was very much nervous.

Sona's POV:
Oh god. How will I face him?yesterday in a spirit I told him that I love him.but now how will I talk to him.until yesterday we were behaving like friends. But from now, how will I face him?how will I talk to him?even if I want to talk what will I talk to him?Oh my god.what will I do now.
Sona's thought interrupts as she hears dev calling her.

"dev .."

"sonakshi. Its getting late."

"wait I'll come.by the way why are yo u facing the opposite side? turn this side."

"you were only confused na how will you face me,how will you talk to me.thats why I thought I would turn that side.", he said

"oh my God. Yo u heard everything.umm... Dev...actually..first turn this side."

"ok ok wait. I'll turn.ok. see sonakshi. I can totally understand how you are feeling right now. From few days, its been like a rollercoaster ride for you.but believe me,just go with the flow.behave normally as you were before. Everything will be smooth. Ok."

"ok.thank you dev for understanding me."

"mmm.thats like my sonakshi. Now come on its getting late."

"ok I'll come."

"ok I'm starting the car. Come soon."

Sonakshi and dev then go to their office.

"Sonakshi .dont be nervous. Behave normally. You know that nobody knows that we are going to get married.", dev advised sonakshi

" but when will we say them?"

" sonakshi. Dont worry. We will tell them soon. Ok.now take a deep breath and come out."

"dev.I love you."

"I love you too sonakshi."

Both dev and sonakshi go to the office,get engrossed in their work as if nothing happened between them.

sonakshi made some mistake in typing the codes for their ongoing project. She never does any mistakes. But today destiny had something else stored for her.

Raj is the senior executive .

"dev. What is this?how can you do this?"

"what happened raj?"

"what happened .do your even know what your trainee has done.where is she?"

"whom are you talking about raj?sonakshi."

"yeah. Call her immediately."

"sonakshi come to my table soon"

" what happened dev?any problem."

"Any problem.just look what have you done."sonakshi goes through the code and realizes her mistake."

"you are the biggest problem sonakshi. How can you be so careless?this is an ongoing project. And yo u have done such a mistake.", Raj yelled at sonakshi

"iam sorry raj.I don't know how did this even happen.I'm sorry dev."

"sonakshi, just go away from here."

"but dev..I'm sorry."

"sonakshi, i told you to go out.I'm the team leader and I know what to do.just get out from here."

Precap:
What will sonakshi do now?hurdles at the first day itself.buy how will dev and sonakshi overcome this?
Any guesses.pls comment guys. Only then I'll know what you are feeling.