4:Friends

Sonakshi is all engrossed in dev's thoughts. She thinks how can someone be so helpful and understanding to a person who is totally a stranger.
She realizes that her mother had already told that he is a gem of a person. She felt bad for saying him that they should not speak often. Then she suddenly felt that he also respected her decision of not talking to him and even stood by it. How could someone be so nice she thought.

Here Dev is also thinking about Sonakshi.

"really she is a very nice person. Though I could not talk to her much, I can understand what she feels about her family. She wants to live an independent life, also her parents respect is the most preferable one for her. How can she be too good. Really sona is a perfect person. From her voice and her talks I can feel that she had seen so many things at a very small age. That's why she wants her family to be happy and respectful even in her absence. Sona sona. What have you done to me. I am only thinking about you. Wait did I tell sona. "

"When did Sonakshi became sona to me. Oh god what's happening to me. I talked to her only once. In such a a short span of time she has made me crazy about her. Dev. It's enough. Go go and sleep. You have to go to office."

Days passes. Ishwari becomes closer to Sonakshi. Though Sonakshi is busy with her placement training and studies, she spends time to know Ishwari more. She treats Ishwari as her own mother. Ishwari feels happy for getting a daughter - in-law like Sonakshi.
Sonakshi even spends time with dev's sisters. They become close friends.

From Ishwari, Dev gets to know that the day1company which Is going to visit Sonakshi 's campus is the company in which he works. He thinks to give some tips to her. But he can't. As Sonakshi will hesitate to talk he didn't want to create an awkward situation. He thinks what to do. He then talks to his maa and asked permission. Then he called asha.

"yes beta say what's the matter".

"actually maa... Umm.. Can I call you maa.. "

"of course Dev. You can call as your wish. I am glad that I have a son-in-law like you. "

"thank you maa. I just wanted to discuss something about Sonakshi 's placement. "

"yes dev tell. "

"actually I just came to know that the day1company that will be visiting her college campus is where I work. So I wanted to tell some details regarding that. "

"it's so nice of you Dev. I am happy that you are taking so much effort and interest in Sonakshi 's desires. "

"maa.. Until few days back my happiness lied only in my family' s happiness. But now Sonakshi is also going to be a part of my life. So her desires, her wishes also matters me. My happiness lies in her happiness also. Not only Sonakshi even you are all my family. So I just want all of you to be happy. "

"your values are really very great Dev. I had always thought that how will Sonakshi 's husband would be. Will he care about sona or not. But you are some one who I did not even imagine. You are the perfect match for her. I am very happy that she is going to get married to a person like you. "

"maa, even I think that Sonakshi is perfect for me in all terms. OK now let's come to the matter. As I said earlier, I am giving some instructions. You better record those things and ask Sonakshi to hear it. It will be very helpful for her. "

"you itself can tell her na Dev."

"No maa. We have decided not to talk before marriage. She doesn't want someone speak Ill of you as she talked to me. And I support her in this decision."

"you guys will never change.by the way, my phone is on auto call record mode. So whatever we speak will automatically get recorded"

"what. Then whatever I spoke till now, did it get recorded. "Dev asked in confusion