18:no secrets between us

"see I told you,only a few days back,I told you about her and now she is coming."

"dev,nothing will happen.don't worry.you should be happy that she is coming."

"what if she has not forgotten the past."

"dev.you only told that she herself promised that when she forgets everything, she herself will talk to you.and now she has decided to come again.so this means that she has forgotten everything and wants to start everything fresh."

"yeah.I just hope whatever you are saying should be true."

"everything would be fine.when is she coming?"

"tomorrow".

"ok then let me see her tomorrow."

"sona.my friend is coming and you are getting excited. What happened to you?"

" arey.I'm gonna meet the girl who proposed my would be husband.won't it be exciting when we three work in the same team?"

"you na.you are just impossible to deal with.ok its time.I'll go to sleep.I feel today will be my last peaceful sleep."

"dev.I'll kill you if you again talk negatively .go"

"ok sona.iam sorry. I'll not do that again.umm.do you sense something different in our talks."

"mmm.yeah.you are calling me sona."

"so you know that. Then why didnt you tell me before."

"be cause I like when you call me sona."

"aww..my sweet sona...i am just waiting for that day when you will officially be mine and we will be talking like this without any disturbance."

"mr.dev.for that you need to wait for few more months .now enough of your sugary talks.go and sleep."

"mmm.ok bye.I'll go sleep now.good night."

The next day,
All were doing their work in office.suddenly priya came and told that dipika has arrived.she was first finishing all the legal procedures to join again.then she came to the place where dev's team works.dev was feeling very nervous .sonakshi could sense that.she kept her hand over his.and assured that everything would be alright.

Dev then stood up to see dipika. She was coming towards him.after a whole long year they were meeting.she came to the team and greeted priya.she was so happy to see dipika again.then she towards dev.both dev and dipika were very much stunned to see each other.sonakshi could sense the awkward ness in dipika.she pushed dev in front to initiate.he moved forward.

But dipika's eyes were brimming with tears. She didn't know what to do.how would she talk to dev.so,she just extended her hand for a formal handshake. All were shocked to see dipika's gesture.dev tapped dipika's cheeks,pushed away her hand and pulled her for a tight hug.initially, she didn't understand what to do but then reciprocated with hug.all applauded them at their hug.

Dev then introduced the team members to dipika.she greeted everyone. Then he came to sonakshi and introduced her to dipika.

"dipika.meet her.she is sonakshi,my...my..."

"his trainee. I work under him."

"and my best friend."

All were shocked hearing this.they feared what would happen now.

"so then she is my enemy."

saying so,dipika and sonakshi laughed at this.

"guys.what is this?do you still think I'm the same.come on guys.I'm no more the same dipika.I have changed.and yeah I know about her."

Sonakshi signalled dipika not to tell.

"what was that? What were you signalling sonakshi?"

"nothing dev.I'll tell you in the evening."

Then all began with their work.in the evening,after all the work had finished, they stared to go.but dipika came and sat in the front seat near dev where sonakshi used to sit.

"dipika, where are you coming?"

"dev,did you forget where did I stay?of course to that place,which is nearby yours."

"what?"

" yeah,how exciting it would be na.we are again going to stay nearby."

"but dipika. There is a problem.actually now sonakshi is staying there."

"ohh.then its not a problem.I don't have any problem sharing the home with her.sonakshi, will you be ok with it."

" Umm.I don't have any problem dipika.I'm totally ok with it."

"then problem solved. sonakshi, get in the back seat. Let's go home."

Sonakshi goes and sits in the back seat.dev drives the car.they reach their home.sonakshi helps dipika in unpacking her things and settling down.dev is very happy seeing how she finds happiness in small small things.he knows that she is doing everything only for him.they three eat and goes to sleep.

Dipika sleeps peacefully and sonakshi thinks this is the right opportunity to talk to him and goes to his home.

Here,dev was very tensed so he was eating ice cream.

" dev.you ate eating ice cream without me.this is not fair."

"no sona.I'm very tensed. Thats why. I thought you would be asleep."

"how can I sleep peacefully when I know that you will not be able to sleep?"

"so you know. Ok now come in.have this."

Both were eating ice cream.

"dev,I wanted to tell you something."

"I know .tell me."

"umm..I only called dipika and explained everything and asked her to rejoin."

"what? Now I get it.thats why she knows you.but why did you do this?"

"dev.you know me.I cannot see you tensed.I can clearly see how much you were missing her.I did all this for you."

"mmm.that's why yo u signalled her not to tell anything."

"yeah.I only told you there should be no secrets between us.so I wanted to tell you about this.i know I have told you before but thats a surprise yaar.You liked it na.I know you are very happy."

"yeah. I'm happy now.but"

"what but dev."

"I'm happy that she came back again.but see,the first day itself,you went to back seat away from me.and now we are talking so secretively in a fear if she would see."

"offo dev.what's this?you are behaving like a child.leave this.see the brighter side.until now have we ever eaten ice cream like this here,very secretly. Its so fun na."

"oh.so the great sona is having fun now".

"dev,until we are together,nothing can separate us."

"ok now .go .go and sleep.good night."

"ok my boss.good night."

Then she came to her home and slept peacefully thinking about dev.

Precap:
sonakshi and dipika in same home.
Sona and dev's secret date.