I looked straight into her eyes, and saw nothing but trust. Trust that I wouldn't do anything wrong. Trust that I would keep my promise of keeping her from any kind of pain.

Then I realized that I only needed to do the same. I needed to trust myself, so I wouldn't go overboard and lose control. I needed to completely believe that I could share one of the moments to treasure forever, with Rhian. With the only person I deeply love.

My hand shakily traveled to her nape to pull her for another kiss. I made sure to start slow, no matter how badly I already craved for her taste. And I was thankful that she let me take my time.

I wrapped one of my arms around her waist when hers enveloped my shoulders to press our bodies more together. Within a few minutes, I could already feel the heat enveloping my entire frame. Rhian never seemed to have any difficulty on giving me that.

When it continued on without any resistance from her, I slowly moved forward for her back to land on the bed. That made my position on top of her yet I still had my arms on the side, supporting my weight.

Our kisses remained in sync even though tongues, tender sucking, and a bit of biting were already included. Nothing turned sloppy or rushed. Both of us just had the same intensity.

If she was only somebody else, I would immediately get on with it just for it to finally end and give her the satisfaction she needs. I wouldn't care how she feels. The only goal was to get the work done. Yet she wasn't.

I wasn't about to have sex with her. I was about to make love with the woman I dream of growing old with. So I wanted to make every second count.

Rhian pulled me by the waist to have my entire weight pressed against her body. She let out a soft sound when our clothed centers almost touched. And it drove me crazy, which only made me turn our kisses deeper and more passionate.

It went on for a while before I could no longer take it. I needed to feel her skin. My body desired more warmth. So my hand went to the hem of her shirt, and I slightly brought it up. I pulled away from our kiss to look at Rhian, silently asking if it was alright to proceed.

"It's okay, baby." She gently assured when she felt my hand that was already touching a bit of her flesh underneath her shirt, weakly trembled.

"I love you." I said with only pure sincerity.

"I love you too." She replied.

I kissed her more a few times before both of my hands carefully continued their work on taking off her top. My eyes moved from her own beautiful ones to the part of her body which was becoming fully bare. Yet I kept glancing back at her orbs to make sure she was still okay with what I was doing. I couldn't help but give a small smile when I saw nothing but tenderness in her stares.

She slightly lift her body when the clothing reached her chest, helping me completely take it off. Then I thanked her for the given trust by kissing her again. After a while, I pulled back so I could take some time appreciating Rhian's body.

My eyes traveled from her face down to her torso, not missing a spot. Then they landed on one part that quickly tore my heart into pieces.

Her scar.