Cronus melted into the kiss, moaning sweetly and lowly as he tugged him closer with one of his legs, he felt as if he were on clouds as he had his arms pinned above him. He let out a sweet moan as his hips began to slowly rolled back into his, slowly and steadily to tease him just as much, despite his dripping nook and coiling bulge that was hidden within his jeans.

    Bro ran his hands down his arms and started to undress him slowly. He kissed down his neck and chest leaving hickeys all over him. Once they both were completely undressed he teased the opening of his nook rubbing his pierced member over it before he slid into hin slowly. "Fuck cro~" he groaned as he started to thrust into him slowly.

    Cronus let out a soft, husky sounding gasp before his spine raided off the bed, giving a semicircle curl as he let out a sweet sounding moan, hands gripping his as he bit his lip softly
   "O-oh~ oh my fuuuck~" he mewled out softly with pleasure as he hesitantly pushed his thighs further apart with a moan.

    Bro smirked and chuckled softly as he sped up his thrusting keeping a nice even pace. He hovered over him and groaned as he bit his lip softly, he looked down at him looking over his perfect ashen body. He blushed slightly and continued to thrust into him, he ran his hands over his body before he pinned his arms back above his head.

     Cronus let out soft, sweet sounding moans, very clearly enjoying himself as his body slowly began to rock into his, panting softly between moans as his fins drooped, his face was coated in a heavy dark violet blush as his body arched again
   "B-bro~ Harder, pleease~!" He whined softly, trolls were used to rough intercourse, but he did love that the other was taking his time, it made him feel special in his drunken State.

     Bro nodded as he got rougher and harder with him, he was still afraid that he might break him but not as much as before. He leaned down and kissed his neck softly then bit him leaving teeth marks, he licked over the mark as he kept being rough with him. He squeezed his hands softly as he groaned feeling extreme pleasure from thrusting into his nook. He closed his eyes as he kept going.

      Cronus threw back his head, his moans definitely grew louder as he curled his legs around his waist, eyes lidded and fogged with sheer lust while his hands clutched the others lightly, as if for balance while his whole body rocked to the thrusts. He hadn't felt like this in a while, and e definitely needed this, from bro at least, since he, if not clear already by actions before the party, was very, very flushed for him, but in denial of it. His nook tightened around him briefly, making him squeak softly at the feeling if the piercings running along the walls but holy fuck did it feel good.

     Bro's shades started to slide down his nose, he let go of one of Cronus's hands just long enough for him to take them off and set them some where. It seemed like an appropriate time to not wear them, after all he was deep inside of him.

    He looked over his body with his golden orange eyes as he held his hand once again. He groaned at the feeling of him tightening up around him, he slowed down slightly seeing how much he liked it when his piercings ran over curtain spots inside of his nook.

     Then he slowed down  he was also trying to find his sweet spot so he could make sure that he was feeling as good as possible. He liked him as well but being raised the way he was he had a hard time expressing his feelings so when he did try to flirt it sound more like sarcasm and it was hard to get it out properly.

    Cronus choked on a moan as his body tensed around him, arching beautifully with utter pleasure as he let his head fall back

   "B-bro! Hit there again! God hit there again~!" His moan came out as a desperate plea, arms suddenly wrapping around his shoulders as he pulled him into a passionate kiss, gills flittering as his fins spread out, hands tangeling into his hair as he shuddered with pleasure, making it very clear the other had successfully found his sweet spot, legs spreading wider so the other could both move easier, and definitely deeper.

      Bro happily kissed him back as he sped up once more making sure to hit his sweet spot as much as possible, he loved every sweet moan and plea that came out of his mouth. He leaned down closer to his leaning on his elbow, he continued to kiss him back loving the way his lips felt against his and the passion behind it gave him butterflies. He started to go deeper pushing into him roughly no longer afraid to break him because quite frankly he did want to break him. He wanted his name to be ringing in everyones ear for the next two weeks.

     Cronus had to breath through his gills just to keep kissing him, a hand moving down to run a log his own bulge, trying to ease the eager appendage that was coiling and attemptin to knot itself up. Bro slid his hand downwards along with his hand, he gently uncoiled and let it wrap around his wrist as he started to rub it slowly. He continued to thrust into him roughly as he rubbed his bulge gently.

  Cronus gasped as he shuddered and gripped the sheets, panting softly as he pulled back from the kiss with a sweet sounding moan, hands balling up into fists as he let his head roll back, a purr slowly rumbling through his chest as he closed his eyes, melting with bliss.

   Bro continued to rub him as he thrusted into him getting rougher and deeper than  before. He listened to him moan and watched him ball his fists up as he closed his eyes, God did he look perfect like this. He kept hitting his sweet spot to make sure he continued to make those sweet sounding moans.

    Cronus mewled out loudly,  body shaking as he tensed around him a Bit tighter, he wanted the other to finish too but god damn. Bro smirked as he looked down at him, he groaned feeling him tighten up. He leaned down and kissed him softly as he kept thrusting into him.

     Cronus let out a soft whine as his body arched and he released in to his hand and around him, claws digging into the sheets as his breath stuck on his throat, body twitching faintly. Bro thrusted into him a few more times before he came himself. He pulled out of him slowly as he panted softly, he laid down next to him and relaxed yawning softly. He was still drunk off his ass and now he was tired as hell.

    Cronus was purring loudly, rumbling in his chest from the vibrations as he rolled over to nuzzle him softly, an arm wrapping around him nervously as he sighed heavily, he felt incredibly lightheaded but he'd cope.