chapter 3

Myrcal pov

"myrcal." I heard a voice say as they shaked me.

"hmm?" I said as i opened my eyes.

I opened my eyes to see travis sitting on my bed smiling at me.

"somebody is hear to see you." He said getting up.

When hearing that my eyes popped outta my head. did he just say what i think he said.  Nah nah terrance did find me. 'but wht if he did?' He couldn't i left my phone at home and ik there's a tracker on it. 'what about the car?' I left that back in the Airport.

"myrcal did u hear me?" Travis asked knocking me out of my thought.

"Yea tell them ill be right down im gonna take a shower.." I said getting out of bed and walking to my dresser.

He nodded his head and walked out the room closing the door.

I went to the dress got a victorious secret matching set.
         45mins later (spongebob man  voice)

   I got out the shower and lotion my body and put on my underwear and bra. I put on a white under shirt with some black pants with some black sandles.

  I took braids wig off.(A/N yall knoe they making then now?!?) and i puffed out my curly hair. I added a lil bit of make up and some bath and body work  purfume.

I went done stairs and peeped around the coner to look and see who it was and seen

I went done stairs and peeped around the coner to look and see who it was and seen...unique sitting on the couch wearing green hair a ty-dye and some white pants.

I must say she looked sexy. Thick hips. Big ass. I couldn't deny that she looked good. And i wouldn't waste time trying to take her hear..if i didn't have my gaurd up.

I walked down stairs and unique looked up and smiled

I walked down stairs and unique looked up and smiled. I looked at her and folded my arms with a smirk on my face. She looked down blushing. Damn, haven't made he do that in s long time.

She walked up to me and hugged my waist as i tried to push her off.

"please." I heard her whisper. I just sat there and let her hug me. She squeezed my butt and i gasped.