Chapter 1

may 29, 2017

              *terrance in media*

"And don't you fucking get up!" He yelled at me as he walked off breathing hard. I laid on the floor crying not wanting to get up because i was scared that he would beat my ass again.

  I seen him walking back out as i looked up at him. "Im going out with some friends dont wait up." and thats all i heard before he slammed the door. I sat up and ran to the shower and went to pack all my clothes. My grandma gave me this passport and the Airport isnt that far from here. I got my suitcase my keys and ran to my car.

  I was so glade to be gone. Been going threw this for too long. I just hope he don't find me. I just want to be set free and left alone. I know what yall thinking... why are you still with him? because every other time i tried to get away he caught before i was even there. I was told not to give up..thats why im here.

  When finally getting to the airport, i got my bags and ran to the desk and gave the lady my ticket. "Have a nice flight." She said smiling at me. I nodded my head and smiled back. I signed in relief once i was seated. I looked in my suitcase and got my purse, phone, neck pillow and blanket. I leaned back and relaxed. Im free. Like really free. i smiled when i felt the airplan go up and i heard the lady talking.  Im finally gone.

    "Excuse me?" A voice said shaking me. I opened my eyes to this fine looking men. Nice hair cut a beautiful smile and dont get on them eyes. He was gorgeous. I snapped our of my thought when i seen everyone leaving. I smiled at him and thanked him getting my bags. I walked out and looked around then remembered. I lefted my car. How was i gonna get places.  i signed. I have no ride.

   "excuse me miss?" I heard a nonfamilar voice speak up. I turned around to see that fine men again. Was he following me? "No im not." He said with million dollar smile. "did i say that outloud?" I thought or so i think i thought.

"yes beautiful you did." He laughed that can make your panties wet. I looked down blushing. "No need to be embarrassed. My names is Travis. I was coming to see if maybe you needed a ride? I seen you looking around a little losed."

  He said it so calmly. I hesitated about it. He didnt look like he would hurt me but, my mama always told me to never get in cars with strangers. What if he do something to me what if-  "ma'am? " Travis said breaking my thought. "umm im sorry my name is myracle." I said holding my hand out for him to shake.

He took my hand and kissed it making me blush. "Nice to meet you ms. myracle. So would you like a ride?" I thought about it. I know nothing about this men but he give me good vibes. "yes please." He smiled and i smiled back.

We walked to his car. It was the most beautiful BMW truck every. I love red. He took my suitecase from me as i thanked him. He then opened my door then running on his side.

He got in and pulled off.  "So where to?" He asked. I didn't have anywhere to go. My grandma that lived down here, died last month. I was gonna come to the funeral but..you know.

"i dont know." I said looking out the window. He looked at me then back at the road. "You dont have family out here?" He asked looking at me. I looked down playing with my hands. "She died." I said quietly. He looked at me with a small smile.

  "Ok we're here." I looked up and we were at a house. A big one. I looked at him and shook my head. I couldn't leave here. This is too much. "Look." He said grabbing my hand looking at me.

  "I know you dont have any more family down hea..and i know you dont want ta stay in that hotel, they high beybeh." He said letting an acsent i didnt know was there. But, he was right.  I heard about their hotels its is high.

  I really need a place to stay but, this felt weird. Staying at a strangers house. Maybe he will be cool. "right when i find a place im leaving. I dont want to over-stay my visit." I said as he smiled. "Take all the time ya need beybeh."

He got out the car as he came to my side and opened my door. I got out to get my suitcase as he went to open the house door. I walked in and looked around. His house was neat. The colors were my type. Dark and a little light. His couch looked so comfortable.

  "Follow me i'll show you ya room ma." He said as he walked up the stairs. I walked in the room that looked like the main room. It was just me all the way. Red curtains. The bed spraid was red and black. They had a bathroom in the room and it was similar to the room.

"Thank you so much." I said to travis with tears in my eyes. No one haven't did anything like this since my ex..terrance. Just thinking of the name scares me.

I walked up to him hugging him i guess catching him off guard. When hugging me back i felt safe. I felt like he could be trusted. Like i had a...friend.  I pulled away seeing that he didnt hug back. Seeing as if i did something wrong i started apologizing hoping that i didnt do anything wrong.

   "No its not you it just...caught me off guard." He said looking my eyes. I looked down and looked to the side not really believing him. I nodded my head and got my clothes to get in the shower I thanked him again then walking in the bathroom. I started the shower as i sat down on the sink thinking about how he got so uncomfortable.

  I didnt mean to make him feel like that i just...just wanted to express so thankful i wqs. No one have been nice to me in a long tine, and i do mean a LONG time. I guess he didnt want me to touch him. I stayed in the shower for only an hour already knowing my skin was wrinkly. I got out rapping the towel around my body and went to sit on the bed. Getting my body butter out my bag i started to rub it on my legs and arms.

                       Travis POV
I didnt mean to make hea feel weird. She just caught me at a wrong time. She's a beautiful girl and i couldn't help but to stare at her thats why i didnt hug back. I was staring.

I wasnt gonna tell her that. She probably think shes ugly. I should go up there. I walked up the stairs to see her door half way open. I looked threw the crack and stared at those beautiful smooth legs that she was rubbing. Then i looked at her face. That gorgeous face. So smooth looking. Like she used products on her face when she was a little girl. I guess i was staring to long when i met hea eyes she looking at me. With those beautiful hazel eyes. I walked up to the bed sitting next to her. She wad on a towel so i turned my head not wanting her to feel weird around me.

  "I didnt mean to make you feel anyway when i didnt hug you back love." I started. She looked up and gave me small smile. I smiled back. I took her hand and kissed it. She blushed. "You should get some rest we'll talk in the morning. " I stated standing up. She nodded as i closed her door. Hopeful we can become grate friends.

    hi lovely people. I hope you like this first chapter. I took so long writing. Like comment💞💘
  *excuse the mistakes*