chapter 4

"myrcale." Someone whispered in my ear. I scooted back and felt a solid chest on my back.

"Hmm" I said still half sleep. I turned around and seen terrance. My eyes widened. I tried to move but he had his arms tight around me.

"let me go." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Why did you leave me?" He asked as he squeeze me tighter.

"Terrance you're hurting me." I said but he still wouldn't let go. He just kept squeezing me until my ribs popped. I screamed and everything went black as i heard a voice calling my name.

"myrcale. myracle wake up baby girl."

"myrcale..myrcale u okay wake up fa me ma." I felt someone shake me. I popped up to see i was in my bed and with sweat all over me.

I looked around the room to see that i was just in mine and it was all a dream. I looked at travis as my lip started to shriver. He pulled me into a hug as i sobbed in his chest.

He didnt ask any question as he rocked us from side ta side and whispered everything was gonna be alright and he was right here.

After a few mins of us rocking fell asleep with nothing to worry bout.

Travis POV
After myrcale went to sleep i looked over her face. I don't know that reason she came out her and maybe she'll tell me on her own.

I don't wanna rush into telling me anything that shes not ready to tell me. From the way she was yelling her sleep made me think someone was trynna take her or something. I just known her for some weeks and i care for her alot. She like my bestfriend. Who i love to cuddle with and play with those big breast. Anyway...

I rocked us back and forward as she slept. I looked down.at her as she slept. I wasn't gonna lie, shes a beautiful girl. She has a nice body and full lips. I plump ass that i would love to grab. But, im a gentlemen and i would like to respect her.

I was knocked out of my thought when i heard her phone ding. I didn't want to wake her so i silenced it. I glanced at it and wat i seen made me take a double take. I seen the name 'STAY AWAY' In all caps pop up for her message.

I didnt want to read but i had so many questions. If shes suppose to stay away why is he texting her? Is that why shes here and not there? Did she runaway or something? Is someone looking for her?

I know right then what im about to do is wrong. I looked at the message. I read it and after reading it i got angry.

STAY AWAY: you think you can runaway from me nah babygirl u cant. Im gonna find you and when i do...I'ma get ya. So stay woke and don't sleep. Keep ya eyes open...OOHH and ...i love you❤

I looked down at myrcale as she slept on my chest. My chest rose up and down fast as i thought about what he or she just said 'im gonna find ya and when i do...I'ma get ya'

                          August pov
"Yes daddy right there." So chick yelled as i hit it from behind. I grabbed her hair pulling her head back as she moan. I smacked her ass and watched it move. "Do ya thang baybeh." I said as i watched her throw that ass back.

I groan as i was about to reach my climax. As i came close i took my man out and cummed in the condom. I smacked hea ass she she gave me head and i cummed again.