"Mhmm. And you said you wasn't going nowhere." A cut her eyes at me. "Nah forreal, where we finna hang today?" I had an idea.

"Ight so first we go get breakfast, then we can talk about what the play is," I said. A nodded in agreement and I waited for her to get ready. Keeping myself occupied, I FaceTimed Eli.

"Hey Sai Baby," he greeted me. I rolled my eyes. "You better stop calling me that for A come out and get yo ass."

He chuckled. Speaking loudly into the phone, he called for Ada. "Ada I'm calling her Sai Baby from now on," he yelled through the iPhone 7+ speaker.

She heard him and came out her room with a robe on. "No the fuck you not. Find something else." After peeking her head in, she left.

"How bout Sai-Sai?" I knew the name was gonna turn into one of those annoying family nicknames that everyone calls you. I nodded, letting him know that it was ok to call me that.

"But what you doing today, Eli?" I questioned. I was really bored and maybe we could hang out today.

"I'm cutting hair all day, ma." I was disappointed but he didn't have to know that. "So you a barber? I was thinking of getting an undercut, should I come to you?"

He smirked. "Yeah if you wanna get lined up by the best in Georgia." I put him on pause to laugh.

"Sai, I'm ready." A came in my room with the keys, signaling it was time to go. "Eli I'm finna go," I got back on the screen. "Bet. Have fun Sai-Sai."

I followed A into the car and got in on the drivers side. "Sai look," I looked up and Ada was recording me on Snapchat. I started posing for her two thousand viewers. "And get at my bestie cuz she is single." She put it on her story and clicked her phone off. I started up the car and drove out of the complex.

"So what happened after y'all were done fucking," I recalled the story she was telling earlier.

She perked up. "Oh yeah, he was like stay here with me baby. And you already know me, after we done I get to dipping. Not that his place was nasty or nothing. I just wasn't ready to wake up in his crib and his girl walk in and start tryna  fight." She was really wild, messing around with guys that were clearly in relationships. "We should really find you someone to be faithful for. Watch when you catch something..."

She shook her head so quick. "And that's why my ass stays getting tested. And don't worry, I keep the same niggas on rotation and they know I don't play that."

I pulled into IHOP parking lot and unlocked the doors. We could have gone to a nice brunch spot or a ghetto ass Waffle House, but I knew this would hit the spot.

We walked inside and were immediately seated. We were regulars here and the waiter should've already known what we wanted, since we get the same order and waitress every time. But today was different.

"Hey ladies. May I take your order?" I looked up and there stood a carbon copy of Ada's type of guy: light skinned with curly hair and eyes that were anything but brown. In his case his eyes were hazel. "Yeah. Can I get a stack of pancakes with two sausages, hot syrup, and your number?" She licked her lips at him and he bit his pink ones.

"Coming right up," he turned and left to the kitchen.

"Ayo dude. You ain't take my order!" I called after him but I guess he couldn't hear.

"Bitch fuck you," I threw a straw wrapper at her. "You'll be alright. The order I gave him was yours," she necked me for not realizing.

"Yuh bestie coming in clutchhh." I started milly rocking. She told me everyday how she was tired of eating pancakes. I didn't care though cuz I would never get tired. These shits were good.

My food came out along with his number written on a napkin. "I'd love to take you out sometime." He said to A.

She smirked "We'll see."

As soon as he left I mocked him. "I'D lOve TO taKe yOu OuT SomETimE."

Every nigga says the same stuff. As long as she don't fall for a player, I'm good. A was a strong person and could handle her own regardless of who she was with, but I still worried. Anytime I said something though, she reminded me that no one could out play the biggest player there was.

I spread the butter on each pancake and then poured hot syrup over the stack.

Scrolling through her phone as I ate, A finally looked up at me. "Girl yo fine ass got niggas blowing up my snap." She showed me chats where dudes swiped up on the video of me. There were a whole bunch of heart eyes or people asking for my number or my Instagram.

"Sai Baby look at this one." It was a similar comment as the rest, some heart eyes followed by 'tell her come holla at me'.

"Mkay. What special bout him?"

She scrolled to his story and clicked it. As we waited for it to load I took a forkful of pancake into my mouth. She clicked through most of his story, finally landing on a video of him. His features seem to mirror mine: dark skin, plump lips, and a cute wide nose. His eyebrows were thick and he wore the hair on his head in waves, and boy was I seasick.

She swiped up on his picture and commented something. Not really caring I went back to my food. "So what you wanna do after this?" She told me our plans: "I gotta get my brows done and a pedicure. Then we gotta go to Walmart fa' groceries. After that we going shopping."

Ada didn't realize that I ain't her personal driver. And she don't pay for the gas, I do.

"I'm not tripping cuz you paying for my food everywhere we go," I finished up the last sausage and the waiter came back around, giving A the bill. "So you thought about it yet?" She gave him her card and told him to comeback after the money was paid. When he did come back, she whispered something in his ear and swished her hips as she walked to the exit.

"Hold on wait," A stopped and turned around. "Take a picture of me real quick." I sat on the hood of the car and crossed my legs, letting the sun hit me in all angles. "My bestie so fine," we stayed like the for at least ten minutes, as she kept taking photos. When I was satisfied with he variety I had, we got inside.

After running around the city, we made it home at around 6. I was tired but I didn't complain, A literally paid for whatever I asked for. I went in my room and set the shopping bags down. After taking a quick shower I put on a big t-shirt and sat on our couch. "Hurry up," I called to A. She rushed from her room "Has it started yet?" she questioned. I flipped the channel to ABC as it turned 7:00. We watched Grey's Anatomy and Scandal for the rest of the night. Fangirling the whole time.