Chapter 3 : Heart Attack

Deniz POV:

    The next morning I wake up earlier than ever because I have to give our trainer Sam the beta of this pack a good impression. I'm the second best warrior of our pack so there is no way that I'm going to let any one from the Black Moon pack question that, the first best warrior is Zac wilder, I used to train with him alot he taught me alot and I'm grateful for him. I take a quick shower and brush my teeth I wear my training suit from nike and my shoes and headed for the training field. Since I don't know where is it I decided to ask the first person I see.

I left the pack house and look at my phone, the clock says 7:00 good I have a perfect hour until the training start. I looked around to find someone that I can ask him for directions, there is a little blond boy he is around five years old I think, standing alone staring at a bunch of boys and girls playing with each other and I reach him to ask him why he is standing like this instead of playing with them.

" heey I'm Deniz House can I know your name?" he looks up to me and I'm surprised with his mismatch eyes. he frowns  "why do you want to know" he asked " well I don't have friends here and I would like to make some" I smile at him. " ohh, sorry but no one care about me and I'm not used to it, my name is Benjamin" I felt sorry for him " why aren't you playing with them?" I couldn't stop my self from asking this cute boy.

" they don't want me to play with them, they always call me freak" his eyes start to water and I want to kick those children in the ass for making him feel unwanted. " hmmm then how about this, I need someone to show me the way to the training field can you be my guide and not just that you can be my co-training" his eyes glow in happiness and he nodes his head, excitement is radiating from him.

  We walk towards the east until we reached the training field and wow it's equipped with every thing. " okay let's start to stretch out and then I will teach you boxing how does that sound huh?" his smile reaches his ears and I'm glad that he's enjoying his time with me. kids really like me, people in my pack always leaves their pups with me. " the most important thing when you throw a punch is to turn your whole body into the punch" and I showed him how, he imitates me perfectly. " wow you're talented good job" I'm telling the truth.

" Thank you, you're very kind I like you" he's blushing and I simply smiled at him and we continue our training until beta Sam showed up.

" It's nice to see Ben enjoying his time with you like that, you are Deniz I'm I right? the second best warrior of the Black River pack" he asked me looking amused " yes, you are right and I'm the one whose enjoying her time with him, Ben is so kind he's the one who showed me the way here we are best friends now, right Ben?" I look at him " yes we are I love you my best friend" he hug my legs, he is so cute.

   " I was watching you from afar why boxing? usually werewolf don't need boxing" he asked me and I debate about telling him or not but decided to tell him because they need to know in case of something happened to me while I'm staying in this pack. " I'm a hybrid, half werewolf half a mermaid and sometimes my wolf feels weak so I need to fight in my human form" his eyes widen at my answer.

" A MERMAID " he was practically screaming "yeah I can hear you, you don't have to scream" he scratches the back of his neck embraced "sorry but I thought that mermaids extinct I didn't know that they are not" he mumbles. "It's okay I got that alot but that was a rumor made up by the mermaids themselves because of the hunting it's a long story".

he nodes his head understandingly. I feel someone tugging my pants ohh god I forgot about Ben for a moment " does that mean you have a taile? and can I see it" he asked me waiting patiently for my answer and Sam nodes his head along with Ben waiting for my answer too.

   "well it's kind of complicated, I have to find out what is my superpower first so I can shif to my mermaid form, so basically I'm not a full mermaid yet" they nodded ther head and I'm hoping that they get what I just say.

    Sam looked at me before saying " enough talking, let's see how good are you in a real fight " he smirks. " Bring it on" I reply. he position himself and his face turns to be very serious like he switches on his fighting mode and I did the same.

Sam strikes first and I avoid his punch quickly and punch him in the stomach he groans but stands still " I really shouldn't underestimate you" I chuckle " yes you shouldn't".

suddenly my nose pick up a smell of wood and blackberry and I turn my head to see Leon standing far from us his arms are folded around his chest, how long he's been watching us? he can perfectly see what is going on in the field from where he is standing.

A punch hit me straight in my jaw and I fell on the ground while a loud growl booms through the training field and before I can absorb what happened Sam is being tackled to the ground next to me.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO TO YOUR LUNA!! IF YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU BETA OR NOT" he punch Sam in the face repeatedly and I panic, I try to pull him off Sam but he push me away very hard and I whine as I fell on the ground again, but that seems to be more affective than my pathetic tries to stop Leon attacks as he get off of Sam to help me " Shit, let me help you" he Extended his hand to me but I didn't take it and get off the ground by my own.

I thought that he will be angry about that but instead he hugs me! he buried his face in the crook of my neck and inhale my sent, for a moment I wanted to stay like this but what he told me yesterday hits me, I can't let him do this to me, playing me as he wish.

I untangle myself from him as it felt awkward in front of his Beta and Ben, I take a step back and I look at him shocked, I'm not going to lie being in my mate arm is the most comfortable feeling ever and I like it.

Sam in the other hand is in pure shock he is terrified to the bone his eyes are flickering between me and his Alpha and I sigh great another drama for today.

  "I'm sorry Luna I didn't know, if I knew I would never try to do that I'm really sorry" he apologise sincerely " I't okay beta Sam you didn't know, and please don't call me Luna" I say to him and he smiles unsure, still worried.

" It's okay!!! he punched you in the face! and you say to him it's okay it's not! " Leon is looking at me shocked anger is clear in his voice. " we were training of course he will punch me" I replied and roll my eyes if it's not for the mate bond I would think he really care and it's probably his wolf in control now.

"Alpha I'm sorry please forgive me" Sam repeated his apology but Leon glared at him his eyes still dark "If you ever lay your hand on her your dead" he warned Sam pointing his index finger towards him.

" never again I promise not after I knew who is she for you and for our pack" Sam pause " When do you plan to announce that, Alpha? if I may ask" I look at Sam but turn to see what will Leon say I can hear my heart beating fast and I was afraid that they could hear it too.

Leon sigh and shove his hand through his hair before answering, he looks at me shortly "Not now, don't ask me again and don't tell anyone did you get me? the same goes to you Deniz".

Calista whine in the back of my head, is he planning on rejecting us! my own words make me feel sick 'don't say that he is our mate he loves us, his wolf love you but it's him who need more time" Calista say to me.

with that he turn around and stalks away from us. "Why can't you just accept me Alpha?" I shout at him he stops his track but doesn't turn to see me and continue walking.

My heart clench and I just remember that I didn't take my medicine today, my wolf is in pain our mate words are so cruel and I think we couldn't take it any more.

  I see Mason and the pack warriors arriving the field but my vision is fuzzy and my eyes are heavy my heart is killing me!

I think I'm having a heart attack I didn't have one since my childhood!

the last thing I hear is Mason calling my name before everything went black.

________