Chapter 10

so sorry for not updating, I think you all knwo why i havent already sooooo..... Still luv you guys!!!

Lets see how good and how much my writing has changed, since i last updated in October

_____________________________________________

I was standing outside in the gardens, the breeze sweeping over me like the underwater currents. I was awaiting Mary and Elizabeth, wanting to talk with them about helping me find a suitor; while building a sisterly relationship with them.

"Catherine." I hear the stern but somewhat colorful tone of voice speak my way.

Mary. She was walking towards me with a bible in her hands, coming from the direction of our small chapel. Most likely she was praying or attending mass, which I do not get myself into since I am not religious. 

We drop into curtsies at the same time, and when we come back up we make eye contact, her hawk-like eyes softening.

I reply to her calling my name, "Sweet Mary".  We both sit down on the small rusting bench.

"I have heard from his majesty that you shall be seeking a suitor soon". I nod my head at her, feeling my bun slightly hit my neck.

"That is the reason why I have asked you and Elizabeth to come to me".

"Well probably at the same time as seeking a relationship with us, no?"

I give her a smile, thinking that she sure did know how to decipher to human mind and its intentions.

"Of course, I do hope that we can make up for the years we have lost."

She gives me one of her stiff smiles. She most likely was thinking, And are trying to take over my throne.

A sweet melodic voice rains over the gardens, its sound like a sparrow singing to its babies.

Elizabeth's voice calling, "My dearest sisters, Kate and Mary". When she turned the corner by the dark red rose bush we saw her skipping, anticipating the moment when she can finally see her sisters.

"What joy", called Mary under her breath, I could tell that she was annoyed with Elizabeth's constant active behavior.

I simply smiled and bowed my head to Lizzy ignoring Mary's annoyance.

Lizzy stops in front of us and sits down on gravel path, "Let's not waste time. Kate, all that I can tell you is that there will be many men who are going to want you, and even pretend to want you. You have to be a lady, whilst being intelligent."

I nod, "That part I know, I can tell when someone has real intentions or not."

Mary gives a sigh, "A couple years ago, I was swarmed by men, but I remained stern, showing that I was strong and not easy to get. Eventually most will give up, but the one who truly wants your heart, will stay."

I saw Lizzy nod her head knowledgeably. "I think that you will be able to handle this just fine."

"His majesty, our father, he no doubtingly is going to throw another feast, just for you Catherine to find a suitor." Mary states knowingly.

We all sit there for a moment, looking at each other, studying the other  in a way that you cannot tell, possibly being a worrisome study, or another unknown.

As I find myself sitting with my sisters, I also found myself sitting with my closets friends and advisors. Although time will tell what each of their plans are, being the daughters of the king, and heirs to the throne.

________________________________________

I would love to hear from all of you guys who are still following this novel.

xoxo

QueenLiliya