Thank you (VanCat)

3rd person
Vanoss walked to his locker and put his reading books in his locker and got his math books.He closed his locker and he turned around and gasped.

"Hey bitch" Michael said.Vanoss pressed his books to his chest.Vanoss was trembling with terror and said "Guys n-not today p-please" Vanoss said.Michael and his group laughed at Evan.

Then they stopped laughing and gave Vanoss a cold hard stare.Vanoss then got mad and kicked Michael on the balls.

Michael dropped on his knees and grabbed his (dumbass) crotch. "Oh your gonna get it now!" Jake said.Then he slapped Vanoss across the face.

Vanoss grabbed his cheek feeling a bit of a sting.And Jake punched Evan on the jaw.

Wildcat's Pov
I walked in the school.And saw a kid getting punched on the jaw.My friends staring laughing at the kid.I felt so much anger.

3rd person (again)
Wildcat ran to Jake and punched him across the face.Jake dropped to the ground with a hard thud.Wildcat
then got on top of Jake and started beating the crap outta Jake.

Then Vanoss pulled Wildcat off of Jake.Then Jake got send to the nurse.Wildcat turned to Jake's other companions.They they ran off.

Wildcat then grabbed Vanoss's chin and kissed him on the lips.Vanoss's eyes widened but then closed them.
They both didn't care who was watching.The they became the most popular couple in the school.

~✌Peace✌~