Introduction.

THANK YOU.

Before we begin, I would like to thank you all for your support in my previous story "The Lightning To My Icy Storm (Spark x Blanche)". The story is currently #1 in its topic and hashtags, and I am very proud of that.

Also, I would like to thank my editors (which are my friends and inspirations) Amanda and Skyla. You guys are the best, and I can not find enough words to thank you for your support through this (from beginning to the very end).

INTRODUCTION

One leader, one goal.

Although there are three leaders in the GO program, only one can be known as the best of all. Sometimes it takes courage to find success, maybe it takes boldness. But some of us, find our way to victory through thought and practice.

Now the competition between teams is no game. Disputes are not settled easily between them, especially when there's team pride involved somehow.

But in the end, we all have to agree that there's no hope, courage or investigation without them all. It's a balance we must control in order to succeed.

_______________________________________

                        BOOK ONE

"As further investigation of previous researches has influenced on the results, I must say that a specimen may not always have their proper ways of evolving due to weather--"

My mind cut off right there. Books like these make libraries twist over their dust. Boring ones, that only a person like me may read. Of course, it's all for investigation purposes.

I sat at the library's window, brushing a strand of my hair back behind my ear, reading the words that filled the books pages. My soft green eyes darting across the page, my free hand flipping pages.

I sighed and looked around the artificially lit room, as it was night, the lights were more apparent. She looked out the window, the stone lined sidewalks with the more than occasional street light.

The lights themselves having a classy chic to them, almost like the lights that lined the streets of Limousine City. I remember all the times I've wondered around the regions, seeing the beautiful venues and everything they had to offer. From the intricate, interesting details and explaining of evolution in the Alola region, to the big cities like Limousine that had both intriguing data and wonderful attractions, and every charming little small town in between.

It isn't common for me to be this calm, or without research to do. It is not easy to keep my mind concentrated in the words of the ivory-coloured page. But I have to, since there's nothing else to do anymore. My research has been in halt for two weeks now, and it feels like I won't get used to this atmosphere soon enough.

_______________________________________

The sun was warm in the Alolan region, but it's not my kind of warm.

"This heat is suffocating me" The trainer with the flower pattern shirt mentioned, fanning herself as she sat down, sighing.

I looked down at her, rolling my eyes at her words.

"Ninety seven degrees is nowhere near warm or hot to me" I said, lighting up a little fireball in my hand.