"Whatever." He dropped the remote that was recently wound around his wrist and stood up. The turtle groaned. He was so sure he got that one on lock. Raphael, who was lying across the couch, shook his head in dismay. Mona, sitting in front of him by his stomach, caught sight of his look and tapped him on the forehead. He opened his eyes quickly and gave her an upset shrug at her glare. "Popcorn refills?" Leonardo the loser offered after noticing his bowl was full of unpopped kernels.

"Yes!" A select few mutant's arms shot up with empty or low popcorn bowls for the terrapin to take back into the kitchen. The blue banded turtle took each one and piled them up in his arms as the continued to keep their eyes on the TV screen.

"Shouldn't you all be out and about rather than sitting cooped up in here in the blue light?" The teens jumped, leaning to the left for they did not see their father approaching from the right side of the room. He walked in collectedly, unlike his children. His smooth yet gruff voice took some of the intensity levels down for the family relaxed enough to answer his question.

"It's just one night, Sensei." Raphael assured, shrugging his shoulders. Donatello added.

"A little relaxation."

"Relaxation? You were all screaming at one another a moment ago." He pointed out, twirling his facial hairs in his fingers.

"We can't help it if a murder-mystery game gets up hyped up!" Mona defended.

"This is as close to chillin' as we get!" Mikey spoke in a shrill voice.

"Ah, but did you check with Chief Vincent and see if there was anything needing your assistance?" He raised a knowing brow. Ever since that ceremony for the boys, Vincent took up on their offer whenever she could. Now, it was like they were unofficial official policemen of New York.

"She said they got it under control." Venus spoke with a small amount of popcorn in her cheeks. Granted, she had never heard or met the woman due to them arriving back home at a time when they had already done some mini missions for her (also including an alien invasion), she spoke on behalf of Leonardo who called in before they decided to grant themselves a little downtime.

"We tried to see otherwise, but they're fine." The eldest brother gave him a boy scout's oath. "Honest." Splinter stood still for a moment. It was as if he was inspecting the honesty of his word.

"Very well." He let them be. Leo put his hand down and watched his father move away for an extent. There was no need for him to be around if they were to continue bantering with one another over the stupidest of things. He gets that enough already. Now, more screaming was to be heard. One of the doors that led to their lair opened and shut. They'd be alarmed if they did not feel a happy presence.

"¡Hola mi hermosa familia!" They knew that voice. Heads turned to see the strutting chicana, belting out her foreign words with her arms up in a flaunting fashion. "¡Lo hice justo a tiempo para algunas pistas de Wii!" She gripped the top of the couch when she approached it.

"No hablo Taco Bell." Raphael joked when his turn came up. He lifted the remote, but with his arm stuck behind Mona, it didn't work out. They both awkwardly tried to decide what was easier: she scoot in more so he can keep his arm in the present spot and play or she crams into Leo just for Raph to get his turn in. This wasn't a problem earlier since Leonardo was on the floor at first until migrating up with them. Her body scooted closer to him so he can roll the die.

"Pleazo speako Englisho, bro." Mikey chuckled, grinning ear to ear now that the homie was here. They called her an hour ahead, but it felt like forever for her to get there.

"My bad y'all." She swung around the couch and landed right next to her best friend. When she bumped into his shoulder, he latched onto her gaze quick. They stared for a moment, until Mikey smiled and snatched her with his blanketed arms. The chicana laughed and tried to fight until until they settled to let her put her forearms on his legs as she lay her torso across it.