Chapter 1

Alex POV

I wake up and I got dressed I put my shorts on with a gray shirt I put my black converse on and I left my hair down I walked downstairs I live with my mom but she is always at work she travels a lot. I just stay home by myself I have an older brother his already married her wife is so nice about my dad he has died some weeks ago we live in Canada.

My mom was doing her work in her office I walked into the kitchen I grabbed an apple and walk to my mom's office.

"Hey mom" I said sitting on the chair infront of her desk.

"Hey honey are you ready to go to school?" she asked me looking in her computer.

"Yes mom I'm leaving in 5 minutes" I said

"Ok honey take care ok and please make sure to do your homework when you get home" she said looking at me.

"Ok mom are you going to be here later?" I asked getting up from the chair.

"No honey I'm sorry I have to go to LA" she said closing her computer and walked out her office.

"Ok bye mom" I said grabbing my backpack and my phone.

I walked out the house to Aaron's house he takes me to school Aaron is my best friend since we were in middle school now we are seniors.

"Hey Alex" Aaron said walking out his house.

"Hey Aaron" I said

"Are you ready" he asked me unlocking the car.

"Yep" I said opening the car's door

I have a car and license but I have soccer practice and Aaron has hockey practice so we decide that Aaron is taking me to school.

"Where's your clothes for soccer?" He asked me

"Umm... Today is the first day of school we don't have the uniforms yet and the couch needs to tell us who's the captain and the co- captain" I said putting my seat belt on.

"Lucky we already have a captain" he said putting her backpack on the back.

"Shawn Mendes" we said at the same time and we start laughing.

Aaron drove to school.

We got to school and he parked in his usual spot.

"Ok so see you after practice" I said getting out his car.

I close the door and walked inside the school I have another friend her name is Wendy.

I walked inside my first class that is Science I saw my friend Wendy saving me a spot next to her, but I saw Shawn too.

Me and Shawn we don't have a great relationship he is my bully since freshman year. I'm going to be honest in freshman to junior I used to wear glasses, I had braces, and I was chubby I was ugly. Right now I use contacts, I don't use braces anymore and I loss weight my friend Wendy and Aaron helped me with that.

When I sat down every one asked me if I'm new but when I explain to them what happen their eyes got wide open in surprise.

After class I walked to my locker to get my history book.

"So....Alex" someone said behind me.

I turn around and it was Shawn with his group of friends we weren't the only ones in the hallway.

"What do you want Mendes?" I said annoyed.

"No because you got skinny it means I'm going to leave you alone little bitch" he said closing my locker.

"WHAT?!? She is hot" one of his friends said behind him.

"This bitch is going to never be hot" shawn said pulling my hair a little I was just staring at him.

"Leave me alone Mendes" I said trying to take his hand off me.

"Ha ha ha you're so funny Alex....... NEVER" he said laughing letting me go but he pushed me and I fell on the ground every one was staring at me then I got up and I ran to the restroom.

I hate Shawn so much he always makes fun of me infront of everyone.

I walked out straight to my history class.

Wendy saved me a spot behind her but behind my desk it was Shawn.

I didn't know what to do that was the only free spot in the class. I walked to the desk behind Wendy.

"Hey Alex I'm sorry about the sits but they were the only ones left" she said holding my hand.

"Is alright" I said with a fake smile.

Then in the middle of the class Shawn raised her hand.

"Yes Mr.Mendes" She said pointing to him and everybody was looking at him

"I can't see for the big head that is infront of me" he said and everybody start laughing.

"Mr.Mendes!!! Don't be rude with Alex" the teacher said a little mad.

"What I'm just saying the truth and is not my fault that her head is bigger then Taylor's dick" he said and the teacher's eyes got wide open and everyone start laughing.

"Hey that is not true.....well maybe" Taylor said and everyone just looked at me laughing.

"Mr.Mendes go to the discipline office you need to learn how to respect your classmates!!!!" the teacher said calling the security.

"Whatever at least I can see the board" he said getting up from his seat.

"And I'm going to call your parents to have a parent reunion with them" the teacher said

"BUT WHY FOR SAYING THE TRUTH?" shawn yelled to the teacher.

"Bye Mr.Mendes" the teacher said giving him the pass.

Shawn was so mad he was staring at me really serious but why I mean I didn't do anything.