getting to know you

Back at my hotel room I had invited Dean because he had a killer wink, so anyway I got my military duffel bag with a few guns a couple knifes and I'm always packing so I mean sure I'm not dangerous. I giggle at a joke he was telling about a grass hopper and a bar a the name Steve so not funny it's funny but any ways back to work I said after his joke so this ghosts I have no idea what it's attached to. It's like It holding grudges on people I said out loud and we looked at each other and I looked at the list of people that had been killed a janitor,a worker at a mannequin factory and then linked that all these people worked with her and I told him to get a suit on  and an fbi badge and meet me at the car in 15 I need to get somethings on. I put a suit on and put my gun in my belt line and went out to see Dean waiting by my car he said he was driving I laugh and said no this is my car and no one but me and my dad drive this car. Ok but I want to give it a spin please? He said with a cute smile on his face, well now that I think about it NO. I got in and started her and she purred like a kitten he got in a reached for a seat belt. I can't believe this fool, there are no seat belts I said as spead out like a mad man. He looked at me like I was crazy but I knew how to control baby she was special I have rebuilt her 2 times and for all the people out there a girl knows her cars and how to put then together and to take them apart my dad taught me so I would now. I pulled up to the factory and was talking Dean about his family I found out he had a sister named joe (see what I did there with the thing never mind) his mom's name named Ellen and his dad died.

We walked in and we talked to the manager and he pointed to this guy with long kinda curly hair. Dean and I where talking to him and he seems nervous,I could tell he was lieing so I put on my fbi face and told him that if he was with holding any information that he would go to prison and he shook his head no, then a cut started forming on his head Dean and I looked at each other and pushed him in the break room and Dean salted the doors and then a glitch of a ghost came by the door and said you did this the man yelled go away and she glitches away me and Dean looked at each other in shock we figured that it wasn't over.

We went back to my room and I changed into some pyjamas and Dean and I were sitting on my bed telling each other about one another when I get a call from my dad, dad whats up I asked. sweet heart listen I'm going to be gone for a while so please take care of your self and maybe get to know Dean he's a good guy. Dad why are you saying this to me where are you going?i asked. Take Dean and hunt that's an order he said in his series voice. Yes daddy I will. Then the call went silent and I dropped my phone and looked at Dean who's in jeans and a red  flannel shirt. my dad just told me to take you with me and to get to know you and I think..before I could finish my sentence I fell my knees getting week my palms are sweaty and I feel like I'm going to through up (omg I'm so sorry) I stared crying Dean picked me up off the floor and put me on my bed and got in and spooned me I roll over and pecked his lips and said thank you for helping me I'm a puss when it comes to family good night Dean and if you gone tomorrow when I wake up I will find you kapeash I said. ok I will be hear i heard him whisper. We fell into a deep sleep together it felt like I found a missing piece to my puzzel