enganging.

Justin bieber layed on the bed next to his beautiful woman. Who he wants to be his fiancé. He had the ring already. He knew that she's the one he wants to wake up with for the rest of his life.

What he didn't knew is that Demi's biggest wish is to getting enganged. She slept on the next to him, as he layed his hands on her waist as he kissed it.she woke up to butterflies in his stomach.

She rubbed her eyes as he crawl up to her stomach and also kissed her lips really slow. She kissed him back as a beautiful smile formed on her lip.
Both looked each other. Justin looked into this beautiful brown big eyes for the person he loves, as he whispered :" i love you so much, good morning princess" she smiled as she said:" good morning my beautiful baby"  both kissed each other again.

He wrapped his Arms around her waist and sat her on his lap. He got up with her.

------
Demi got ready in a red tight dress with black high heels, to the same time got justin ready in a black jacket and white t-shirt also with a black jeans, white shoes. Both got out the room. He waited for her downstairs to the stairs. She walked slowly down the stairs. He looked her as his Jaws dropped.

She walked up at him, he took her hand and kissed his hand as he whispered :" you are the most glourious woman " she said "you are not bad yourself " as she smirked.He Walked with her to his car, as he held the door open for her. She kissed him as she nodded for thank you.

Justin Walked into his car as he closed the car door and began to driving. They held hands the whole ride.
As the car stopped justin Walked out his car and open the door for her. She took his hand as she said :" such a gentleman ". Both Walked hand in hand into the Restaurante. The Boss of the restaurant said :" follow both she me Mr.bieber" both followed him together.

--- sorry I am too lazy let's Skript to the part where justin ask demi to marry him---

Both looked into each others eyes with love through the flame from light.he layed his left hand in his pocket as he packed out a box. He got on his knee as he opened the box where a glourious silver diamond ring is in it.

She brought a hand to her mouth as she gasped and tears up. He said :" so demi this is it. I know we have meet to a party of selena 2010 now it's 2017 and I couldn't be happier to have you. I knew that I loved you and that I want you for the rest of my life as I've first meet you there. You makes me laugh smiling and always show support, love, good things to me. I promise i'll always fight for you, I promise I will love you the bad days as same as the good day. I promise i'll be a good husband, a best friend to you and I promise i'll be a good father one day to our junior Lovato and bieber. So Demetria Devonne Lovato  will you makes me the happiest guy and do the honour of being my future wife? Demi couldn't get a word out of her mouth as she nodded for yes. Justin slide the ring on Demi's ring finger as he kissed her hand. He got up and hugged demi aka his future wife.

The end.

Hi lovely humans what do you guys say about my first imagine?. Please follow me and vote for it. Tell me new ideas and if you liked it. Xxx