''Its just going fine...we are still learning the designing part. Sometimes it gets tough. But then you are there to help me out '' She spoke casually....but Radhika didn't knew Neil was checking all her expressions....nodding his head he shot another one; ''an how is it going with your friends...''

Radhika quickly stood infront of him; ''As if you don't know a thing. I am sure Sam must be giving you all updates on me....'' Neil acted innocent; ''No I never inquire why should I ...you anyways share all with me...'' A strange expression passed through Radhika's face...Neil read it but didn't show ''I know my Birdie can never hide anything for me''  Radhika nodded giving him a smile but her eyes never met his...Neil pulled her cheeks; ''Ok now tell me about your last date...how was it''

Neil had intentionally asked this question, his eyes moved to quickly as Radhika started turning stone..she folded her arms to chest . Turning away from Neil she asked little cold; ''Why do you bother''

Neil saw the change; ''Because I care...you are my birdie. I want the best guy for you'' Radhika was irritated; ''do you have a problem if I never leave this house...or you just want to get rid of me as you have Sam'' Had this been a normal conversation Neil would have given her left right centre...but today was different...turning her around he questioned her; ''Do you really believe that I would want to get rid of you...'' Radhika stayed quite without looking at Neil. ''Tell me once and I swear I will never ask you anything on your life'' Radhika still stayed quite . Neil pushed his hands into his pockets muttering a soft good night he walked off. Radhika stood there shivering in anger. Stomping her foot she followed him...

Radhika stood at the door of his room watching him preparing his bed..he had his back to her.Neil sensed her presence , he smiled waiting for the attack. Radhika marched pushing him on the bed. Neil fell on his face, she threw the blanket on his face and started hitting him with a pillow; ''So you won't question me ever again...you will treat me like an outsider right...'' punching him uninterrupted she kept cursing...Neil just kept trying to throw blanket off his face ..but wasn't able to...when he did he pushed Radhika  on the other side; ''Go to sleep Radhika , I am not in mood to talk to you''

Radhika curled his lip; ''you always forgive me...then why not now. I make mistakes not you...if I speak nonsense you should be the one to correct me. You can't leave me'' Radhika's voice turned heavy...Neil  watched her sitting with a curled lip.'' Why everytime you get the liberty to break my heart...why do you have to say something which hurts me''

Radhika fidgeted ; ''Sorry'' she mumbled looking down...Neil was about to speak when she interrupted ; ''whatever it is you should always come around and pacify me. its your duty'' Neil watched her face frowning and then started laughing; ''you thought I wouldn't...my dear little one come what way I will always find my way around...'' Radhika smiled giving a hug she jumped off the bed to leave ...her steps halted at the door; ''Neil if some day I do something grave...will you still be on my side'' Neil locked his eyes with her; ''Birdie your good bad has nothing to do with our friendship....just try and trust me before doing something of that sought'' Radhika smiled and Neil felt he saw a thin sheen of wetness in her eyes , she walked off mumbling a soft goodnight. Oblivious, that Neil understood all her words...he lay there on his bed staring at the ceiling thinking how o find out what was she upto .

Radhika walked into her room , switching of the lights she picked her laptop moving to the balcony...she settled in one corner .  ''You are planning a grand date for me Arjun Mehra...only difference is it isn't your plan now its mine'' Clouds started covering the night sky and thundering started....Radhika stared back at them smirking; ''You no more scare me Saral....this time you will pay'' watching the down pour she walked back into her room...sliding the door closed she watched the lightning smiling she recalled how she saw Arjun speaking the guard of the meditation centre...and her counter plan