The Final Plan

I was walking around one of​ the Pizzeria's many party rooms. Where are they? I thought to myself as I walked around. When I woke up today there was a plate of hamburger and fries, along with a note in front of me.

The note read, 'Wakey wakey eggs and toasty. You really need to stop sleeping a whole lot. Eat up and come to party room number three. Also, be ready for our plan!
Shadow ♥'

I have no idea why he put a heart on the paper or why he made me food, although it was delicious. I walk around a little more, wondering where in the Pizzeria is Shadow. He should be here! I thought to myself.

That's I realized something. The lights were on. I facepalm myself for being forgetful and walked over to the light switch. Just as I flicked them off Foxy passes by me.

He looks my way and frowns. Muttering to himself as he passed by me."Damn light is broken. Better call the lad Scott." I smiled a little bit as Foxy walked away. "Wow he is a idiot to think a light is broken." I say out loud from the doorway.

"What was that about a idiot?" Mangle's called out. I jumped a little and expected Mangle to jump out at me. Instead, what came around the corner was a Toy Chica holding a tape recorder.

She giggled a little."Sorry about that ba- Bon Bon." she said. I flicked my ears backwards. I knew she was about to say baby. I thought we agreed to be friends. I think to myself.

"Nice save." I say. Chica looks at me, then away. Blush forming on her face."Heh, sorry about that. I forgot I wasn't your....You know." I nodded my head."It's okay, just don't do again."

Chica nodded. She walked past me and pulled a piece of paper from her bib. I stare at her. Where in hell did she put that paper? I know for sure bibs don't have pockets in them....Unless....She put it between her....

I blush crazily. Chica notices this and stares at me."Are you okay?" she asked me. I stare at her."Did you just pull that from between your boobs?" I ask in a hushed tone, afraid of some random animatronic thinking I'm talking about something other than the paper.

Chica stares at me dumbfounded."Yeah, so what? They aren't real boobs or anything. Remember we're made from plastic foam or something."

Ah, well that explains some things. Like how my boobs jump up and down sometimes. I shake my head a little. I'm getting off topic. I think to myself. I look over the paper and realize it was that missing paper Shadow was talking about.

On the paper it has in bold on the top. ' Nightmare Transformation. '
Below it says how to transform. As I read over Chica's shoulder, a loud noise makes me jump.

I soon realise that the noise is actually a song. Not any song, vocaloid. I turn around and see Freddy walking down the hallway Nightmare. In his hand he has some kind of square device. The song is coming from the device.

"So let me get this straight: this song is about a girl whom knows she is fake and the system is trying to reboot her?" Nightmare asks."It's not any girl, her name is Hatsune Miku and she realizes she is a vocaloid character and her life is fake." Freddy corrects them.

Nightmare glares at him through their hood."You're such a vocaloid freak. You know that?" Nightmare asks. Freddy smiles."I just find it so cool that we and vocaloid aren't so different! I mean, both of us are basically fictional characters brought to life by humans. And we both sing." Freddy says.

He then blushes."We both have amazing voices.... Especially Fred's..." at this point Nightmare leaves Freddy and walks into one of the rooms.

Freddy looks at them in shock."Hey, wait up!" he called out as he ran towards the direction they went. I smile a little. It's too bad this isn't like a book where true lovers get back together. It would be awesome to see Fred and Freddy as a couple again. I think to myself.

My smile fades. A couple again...If only I can remember what they were like before my incident then I'll be...I don't know, be happier? I never planned ahead of time of how I'll react if I did get my memories back.

"Booooo!" A voice calls out to me. I jump five feet into the air as Shadow forms infront of my face. Shadow snickers a little as I glare at him angrily.

"Shadow, what the flip!?" I scream at him. Shadow playfully glares back."Now now, don't get those panties in a twist." Shadow said as he hides behind me as Mangle Nightmare and Freddy pass by again.

"I was just trying to get your attention. Which worked!"  Shadow gleefully. I turn around and glare at him. "EXCUSE ME ANIMATRONICS WE HAVE WORK TO DO!" a loud voice boomed in the room.

Shadow and I turned to stare at Toy Chica in surprise. Chica cleared her throat and gave us a big smile."Now, shall we get onto our plan?" she asked sweetly. Shadow looks at me. I turn and look at him.

We both shrug and stare back at Chica."Yeah I guess." Shadow says. I smile and shrug. Chica smiles at me and re reads the paper. She then closes her eyes and looks to be concentrating really hard on something.

Suddenly, her body begins to shift. Her flimsy yellow tanned skin turns slowly to bright yellow. Her face slowly forms a break, but the beak itself is missing bits and pieces. 

Her hands slowly grew wing bones and her feet slowly grew talons. When she was finished growing she looked to be sixteen feet tall. I stepped back in awe as Chica shook her new body around.

"Wow! Bon Bon you should try that sometime. I wanna see what you become!" Shadow says as he turns to look at me. I stare at him and fake laugh."Like hell! I won't change into something like that if my life was on line"

Toy Chica bent down and stared at us with her somewhat giant face."I would advise you not to do this for fun." Chica said in a scratchy tone. She moves her hand around till it's between me and Shadow.

In her hand was the piece of paper. I look over the paper but refuse to go take it out of Chica's hand. "It says that if you take on this form more than fifty three minutes your stuck this way forever." Chica explains.

I make a 'O' with my mouth a little. Chica chuckles a little and smirks, I think. Shadow places both of his hands around his neck. "That's more than enough time for our plan to work!" He says cheerfully."Now the problem right now is how are you going to get through a freaking seven feet high door?"

Chica smiles at him."I can always transform back silly." she says. I smile a little as Chica turns back to her normal self. This is going to end well. I just know it!