Chapter Six: The Next Level

Start from the beginning

“Tyler . . . please . . .” 

To my surprise, Tyler quickly raised up to hover over me again, placing soft kisses on both corners of my mouth before capturing my lips in his again. As he kissed me I felt his hand find my belt buckle. My breath stopped completely. I couldn’t believe what was about to happen.

Tyler pulled back to look in my eyes, his hand still paused on my belt buckle.

“Troye,” he asked gently, “has anyone ever done this for you before?”

I shook my head pathetically, quivering with desire.

He kissed me again, harder this time, adding a soft nibble on my bottom lip before pulling back and saying against my lips, “Don’t worry babe, I’ll take care of you. I’ll make you feel amazing.”

I whimpered, my heart pounding at his words, and Tyler kissed me again, his fingers deftly working at my belt buckle, then the button on my jeans, then my zipper.

He pulled back to pull off my jeans and boxers, tossing them beside the couch carelessly, more focused on what was underneath. I blushed furiously as he looked over my body with hungry eyes. I couldn’t help but turn my head away in embarrassment. He caught my chin in his hand and turned my face towards his.

“Hey. You’re beautiful.”

I looked into his darkened eyes and saw nothing but sincerity there. I blushed again, for entirely different reasons. My heart felt heavy and full and my body was still pulsing with barely contained desire. Without meaning to, I pushed my hips up just slightly, nudging his hand with my arousal.

He looked up at my face with laughter and lust in his eyes. 

‘Be patient,” he said softly. He traced a finger up my length teasingly, watching my face the entire time. My breath halted in my chest.

Tyler wrapped his hand around me and I struggled not to thrust into it, craving friction. I had never done anything beyond kissing with anyone else and it was amazing how different it felt to have a hand that wasn't my own touching me. Tyler began stroking me almost lazily. I couldn’t tear my eyes away from his hand on me, but Tyler’s eyes were latched on my face. He seemed unwilling to miss a single reaction. I bit my lip to hold back a moan and Tyler’s grip suddenly tightened, confidently moving in deliberate strokes. I moaned softly. I had never been this hard. My head fell back and my eyes closed as I enjoyed the feeling of his hand around me. Suddenly, Tyler’s hand was gone and I let out a confused whimper, my head lifting up to look down at him through hooded eyes.

My eyes widened, my breath hitched, and my heart beat sped up to about a mile a minute when I saw him smirking up at me from where he was now nestled between my legs. He let his hot breath wash over my erection and I groaned. He winked and his pink tongue darted out, tracing from the base of my length to the tip. I threw my head back again, biting my lip hard. I felt him trace his tongue in a light as a feather touch around the head of my erection. My brain was racing to process what was happening. Someone was actually giving me a blow job. My best friend was giving me a blow job. Tyler fucking Oakley was giving me a blow job. And he was teasing me out of my bloody mind.

“Tyler . . . Tyler please . . .” I heard myself gasp.

Then suddenly, Tyler wrapped his lips around the head of my length and all thought was gone. My brain was empty and my ears were filled with a loud buzzing sound. Tyler sucked lightly on the head, swirling his tongue in quick, controlled circles and it was taking everything in me not to moan. He gave a quick flick of the tongue against my slit and I jerked into his mouth, biting back a scream.

Suddenly, there was a popping sound and the delicious warmth was gone.

My head snapped up to see Tyler looking up at me patiently and slightly amused.