I love my baby Hazza.

She came down from the building as everyone clapped, Zayn was stilling hugging her until police got him and emergence got Adriana.

Zayn's POV.

"Mr. Malik, could we please ask you some questions before you leave?" One of the police asked him.

"Yes."

"What had happened for Miss Munez to act like this?" 

"I ruined her life." 

"I'm sorry Mr. Malik."

"I ruin her, she would be so much better off without me. If it wasn't for me, none of this would have happened."

I walked away not giving a care in the world, i needed to see Adriana.

Adriana's POV.

I was taken into medicare so they can check up on me. Zayn came walking towards me. I got up.

"Thank you baby, you saved me." I said to Zayn as i wrapped my arms around him.

"Adriana it's all my fault." Zayn said with tears in his eyes.

"What are you talking about? You saved my life tonight, if you didn't show up i would of jumped for sure." I said looking confused.

"Adriana if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be in this mess. I ruined your life. You deserve a better life."

"Zayn without you i have no life. You are the reason i live."

"Adriana it's for the best"

"NO, I WILL NOT LET YOU GO."

"Adriana, please."

"Zayn I almost died tonight, and YOU saved ME. If it wasn't for YOU i wouldn't be here right now."

"Adriana-" I stop Zayn and kissed him, I needed him to realize, he wasn't hurting me, i needed him in life, without him I had no life.

Avery's POV.

Harry was still hugging me as i turned around to face him, i kissed him, i was too upset to think about anything but him. Adriana was safe now. 

"I'm sorry Harry, for everything." I said with a tear rolling down my face.

"Sorry? Baby you are everything to me. I love you" As he wipped the tears away from my face.

I love my baby Hazza.