It's fine.

"Sorry, i didn't re-" Zayn stopped talking as soon as he saw me.

"It's fine" i went straight into one of the changing rooms with my heart racing 1000 beats per minute.

Zayn's POV.

As soon as i looked up to see her face again, she made my heart race, but then she ran straight into the dressing room and when she came out she looked around so i wasn't in sight, i was in the other changing rooms waiting for her to leave. I heard her say to someone that they need to go back home. I got out of the changing room to find a note on the floor, it was an adress, so i decided to go to that adress since it wasn't far. I got into the car and drove off as soon as i got there i got out and it was room 12E. I reached the door and rang the bell, and she answered it was her. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Adriana's POV.

I heard the door bell ring, i went to answer it, when i saw Zayn again.

"What are you doing here?" i said pretty much yelling in his face as i turned my back walking to the kitchen, he walked in.

"I needed to know who that girl was that i was falling in love with at the club that night, the girl who i kissed and to her it didn't mean anything" He said kinda upset.

"You've chosen the wrong girl, I'm not the type for you." I said without interest. 

"I don't need types, to me if you're in love, you're in love there is no type." He said.

"Zayn, please just go and forget about me, because i know there is someone out there who actually loves you for you and will be there through all the fame." I said with half a smile.

"You are that girl, i've never felt this way about anyone, ever!" He said getting closer to me.

"No, you need to go" i said yelling.

"I'M NOT LEAVING, I KNOW YOU LOVE ME TOO, THAT KISS WASN'T NOTHING, YOU'RE ONLY LYING TO YOURSELF" He said getting upset and angry.

"ZAYN THERE IS NO WAY I AM IN-" I made me stop as he slammed he's hand on the side of the wall next to my head.

I was scared, i felt like was going to do something to me. 

"I'm sorry" He said quietly.

"Zayn you need to go, this isn't heathly." I said to him with scare in my eyes.

As he started to walk back to the door and i followed him, he turned around making me walk backwards to till i hit against the wall, as he came after me until our lips crashed again, i jumped up raping my legs around he's waist, he took me up to my room as he layed me down on the bed. 

It was 6pm and i realized i just slept with Zayn Malik, i got up and changed into shorts and a baggy top. I heard him get up.

"Afternoon beautiful" He said. 

"Zayn get out." I said angry.

"What's wrong with you?" He said confused.

"I slept with you, this wasn't meant to happen" i said.

" May i please ask, WHAT'S WRONG WITH US SLEEPING TOGETHER?" He yelled.

" ZAYN YOU'RE FAMOUS, I DON'T WANT FAME COMING AFTER ME, AND GETTING MY PICTURES IN THE NEWS PAPER, NOW GET OUT!" I yelled.

"YOU'RE AFRAID. FINE I'M GOING, DON'T EXPECT TO SEE ME TO BE IN YOUR LIFE AGAIN." As he said that he slammed the door and drove off.

I was in tears.