What have I done?

I was broken into tears and couldn't believe what i heard, i didn't know whether it was true or not. I just had top go home and refresh my memory.

Avery's POV.

I was in the living room when i heard noise up in Adriana's room but i didn't bother to go up it's her fault if she did something with Niall, 'cause Niall told me he was in love with Adriana anways. I could see Harry eyeing me while bitting his bottom lip.

"Whatcha looking at curly?" I asked with a cheeky look.

"Oh nothing... just someone beautiful caught my eye" He said still bitting his lip, i couldn't help but get turned on.

"Oh what the hell" Harry said in fustration as he got up off the couch and headed towards me got my hand and leaded me to his bedroom as he shut the door behind him, he laied me down on the bed as he got on top of me kissing me passionately on all the sensitive parts making me moan uncontrollably i rolled my eyes back as he pulled down my pants as our tongues danced together his hands going up my right leg and slowly grabbing my undies and pulling them down even slower.

"Stop teasing me and get inside of me" I said sexual fustrated.

As he pulled down my undies and i removed all he's clothes.

"Are you ready for the roller-coaster of life." He said while bitting his bottom lip.

"PLEASE JUST DO IT, I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANYMORE." I screamed.

Harry did as i commanded and thrusts into me making me moan louder everytime he thrusted into me, he stoppd after a while because we both got tired, and we fell asleep leaving each other breathless.

Zayn's POV.

I couldn't control myself i missed her i needed to see Adriana, Niall lied to her, I would never use her for sex, ever! So i got into the car and made my way to her apartment. I got there and rang the doorbell, she answered.

"What do you want and what are you doing here?" Adriana said in an angry voice.

"Niall lied, he only said it because he's jealous of what we have together" I said to her.

"What if he is right, what if you are using me for sex?" She asked me looking upset.

Adriana's POV.

What if Zayn was using me for sex? I just needed time and space from reality.

"Zayn I need time and space" I said to him looking down at my feet.

"Baby you can have all the time you need, but please i need you, I can't let you go and you know i would never ever use you for sex, you're way too important to be used like that." Zayn said, i was starting to think this has happened before and that i'm not the first. 

I shut the door and went to sleep cause my head hurt from all the thinking and crying. I woke up the next morning and wanted to go rent a movie at video-ezy. I got dressed in leggings and a long jumper that said 'Lakers'. I rented 'P.S I Love You' I got back home and watched it and made myself dinner, i didn't get out of the house all day and decided to read a book and listen to music it was 12am and decided to go to bed, the next morning i woke up to a new message.

*1 new message*

"Oi Adriana, i need to tell you something, drop by when you can? Louis xx"

"I'm on my way. xo"

I got my keys and headed towards Their apartment when i got there i knocked on the door, Louis answered.

Louis' POV.

"Adriana" I said pulling her into a hug, and leading her into the living room.

"Louis" She said with a smile.

"So what is it you needed to tell me?" She said sounding curious. 

"Well last night the boys and i went out, including Zayn." I said to her.

"Yeah and?" She said while the smile slowly disapeared from her face.

"Well Zayn came back home drunk with a girl." I said while i saw her face change from happy to the point where she was about to explode into tears.

Adriana's POV.

I couldn't believe a thing Louis was saying.

"Adriana are you okay? Louis asked trying to catch my eye.

"WHERE'S ZAYN?" I got up from the couch.

"In his room, don't do it, he's not worth it." Louis said trying to calm me down.

I got out of his grip and ran up stairs angry as ever. I entered Zayn's room to see his and another girls clothes. As i saw him just wake up and rubbing his eyes. I stood there in shock as Louis was behind me.

"A-Adriana?" Zayn said trying to picture if it was really me.

"I can't believe you." I said tearing up as i walked out running out of their apartment and driving off as Zayn came running down after me, i was on the way back home when Leona Lewis was on the radio. 

But i don't care what they say,

I'm in love with you,

They try to pull me away,

But they don't know the truth,

My heart is crippled by the vein,

That i keep on closing,

You cut me open and I,

Keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding love.

Zayn's POV.

What have i done?