This Planet (@wildwordsbleed639)

we are we are we are, what are we? we see the waves rushing across the sand, feel the wind breathing gently, caressing our backs, hunched over to inspect the beautiful earth and dark brown soil which tumbles as baby shoots push through, greener than the raw truth and new life, which is more beautiful than any work of art.

looking up to see the stars, little twinkles of light, cool bright crystals in the rich purple velvety night sky. and below, the lagoon, a deeper and darker blue than hell's dreaded clouds, mysterious and unveiling.

then there's the snow, fresh, gleaming, vast expanses, blankets of snow, also little crystals and flakes that float down and produce a sudden hush, whispering as they tumble through your hair and caress your skin, husha-wisha, gasping in excitement those little snowdrops as they swirl in the wind and fall in the misty moonlight,

more secretly than the bride's glimmering shimmery gauzy veil,

more covertly than the passions of lovers in the moonlight's grace,

tangled limbs and hot, sweet fire burning through their veins.

the starlight washes over them, illuminating the blaze of pure love.

it's just as beautiful as a brown-skinned child running across the sand barefoot, his feet thudding like his heart, rushing towards the cool waves and water, grey and blue and transparent, which laps gently into rock pools. His blood is racing, and the child feels alive- raising his arms with glee, his heart full of happiness. At that very moment, the mother is standing on a cliff. She stares into the treacherous waters of the very deep blue lagoon. She leans forward. And jumps.

A dove coos.

A phoenix bursts into flames.

The child laughs, playing joyfully by the rough, roaring waves, waiting for his mother to fetch him, for he loves her with his whole soul, as he loves the earth, for he has no one else.