I'm sorry

Before I start, this is the picture of Chloe's aunt, Jemima. This is actually from a fashion game that I played called Covet Fashion. It was introduced to me from my aunt and ever since then I was hooked. And also, the fan art of Chloe from above I give full credit to the maker.

 And also, the fan art of Chloe from above I give full credit to the maker

Chloe's P.O.V.

Okay Chloe, you can do this. You can do this. You cannot do this. Ugh! Who knew apologizing could be this difficult?! Never before in my life did I apologize. It's usually the other way around.

'Swallow your pride Chloe', aunt Jemima said. 'The first thing to do to change into a better you is to swallow your pride.'

Easier said than done.

I took a deep breath and walked to the door. Once I rang the doorbell, I knew there was no turning back. Footsteps were heard from behind the door and the feelings of nervousness came back with vengeance. Could I really do this? Might as well since Marinette just opened the door.

"Chloe", she said with a hostile voice.

"Marinette", I said with no emotion. "Can we talk?"

She crossed her arms, "what are you planning?"

I sigh, "I'm not planning anything, I'm just......I'm here to apologize."

She raised her eyebrow, "I am to believe that why?"

"You have to believe me."

"After all you put all of us through, excuse me for not believing you."

I nodded, "I guess that I deserve that."

"Mari, whose at the do- Chloe."

"Adrien"

Adrien looked at Marinette and back at me, "what is it?"

"I'm here to apologize." I repeated.

I can tell by the look on his face that he doesn't believe me.

"I know you both don't believe me and I can totally understand that. I just ask that you give me a few minutes of your time. And then I promise you, I will never bother you both ever again."

"You have 5 minutes."

I wasted no time, "I know I did wrong to you, both you and what I did was unforgivable and I was acting like a spoiled brat who thought the world revolved around her and I wanted so much to have everything my way that I hurt not only you but your family as well."

Their eyes flicked with understanding and ......hope?

"I can never express how truly sorry I am and you might see me from time to time but I won't walk up to you nor will I cause you trouble no more. Aunt Jemima set me straight last night and I'm taking therapy. Mr. Agreste understood that I was just traumatized from seeing Mrs. Agreste dead that I shut up. He paid for my therapy but I still have to face trial. I shot a cop and I will be taking full responsibility for it."

"But wasn't it just self defense? You must've been panicking and just shot without a second thought. Your mind must've been switched to survival instincts.", said Marinette.

"I wish it were that simple. But no, that's not what really happened. But just know that I am truly sorry and I...I wish you both the best. Goodbye."

Adrienette

I grabbed Marinette's arm. "Don't, she needs time alone."

Mari looked at me and back at Chloe, "maybe your right. I just wished it hadn't gotten this far for her to realize what she had done."

I pulled her closed to me and buried my nose into her sweet hair. "Me too bugaboo, me too."

Back with Chloe~

Curse this rain. An hour later after I left, it began to rain. Life just hates me. I wrapped my arms around me to bring me some warmth when the rain suddenly stopped pouring on me. I looked up and saw a transparent umbrella above me.

"You'll get sick."

I gasped. I recognize that voice. "Nathaniel."

"Look, just have this. I'm almost home anyway."

He handed it to me while I was still shocked and began to walk away. "Wait!" I shouted to his retreating form. "Why are you being nice to me?"

"Do you want me to be mean to you?"

"Isn't that what I was to you?"

He faced the rain clouds with an unreadable expression. "Just because you were like that to me doesn't mean I should be like that to you."

Nathaniel

"Cause no matter how much I deny it, I still love you." I whispered to myself.

My mark may be gone, but that doesn't mean my feelings were too. And that doesn't mean that you still aren't my mate Chloe. I'll wait for you to get better. And this time, I'll be there.