"Who is this?" they heard James's voice from the other side of the door.

"James it's me" Ginny said as she placed a finger over Harry's mouth as he wanted to ask something.

"And why should I believe you?" James asked

"James, must we go through this again?" Ginny asked, "I was literally gone 5 minutes."

"Well that is not true, HERMIONE!" James shouted. After a few minutes, they could hear Hermione.

"Ginny I must ask you a question. Who was the first victim of the basilisk, back in our second, or your case first year at Hogwarts?"

"That's a sweet question," Ginny said sarcastically, "if you must know it was  Mrs. Norris"

"It's them James," they heard Hermione say.

"Are you sure?" James asked carefully.

"Yes," Hermione assured him.

"Absolutely sure?" James insisted, "that was a weird old question you know."

"Yes James I am sure," Hermione said, rolling her eyes.

"Alright then," James's voice changed color, "oh just a second I have to get Lily, she's putting Harry to bed and I might as well inform Padfoot and Moony while I'm upstairs, Lily is so excited!"

They heard his footsteps disappear and Hermione opened the door, "you have to understand it's war, they will always ask a question" she told Ginny, "also you were gone for more than a day, we were all so worried about you."

"Well that wouldn't have happened if somebody didn't stop messing with the time turner," Ginny said and looked at Harry who was not really capable of putting words together.

"Look Harry-" Ginny started, but was interrupted by yelling.

"PRONGSY-POO!" Harry turned around to see who was yelling and saw his godfather waving at him. Hermione and Ginny looked at each other and Ron appeared to be quite amused by the whole situation.

"What are you doing out here?" Sirius went on, "were you like thrown out of the house for making too much noise or something? I always told you that old Lily is going to turn out to be a bossy wife." 

He looked at Ron and then back at Harry, "and do not tell me that Harry turns out to be a ginger!"

Harry continued staring at him, his face as pale as a face could get, while everybody who were observing this one way conversation found it quite amusing.

"What's wrong with him?" Sirius asked and looked at Remus, "he looks like he has seen a ghost or something."

"Sirius look at his eyes," Remus said quietly.

"What why?" Sirius asked.

"Just do it," Remus said.

"Alright," Sirius sighed and looked at Harrys eyes and then suddenly realized these were not hazel, but green, like Lily's and Harry's. He jumped into the air. 

"Merlin's beard!" he exclaimed, "you are Harry from the future!" 

Harry continued staring at him. 

"Yes Sirius," Hermione said quietly.

"Sorry mate, but you are a complete copy of James," Sirius pointed out, "and a lot taller than the last time I saw you!"

"Padfoot, I heard you yell, are you okay?" they heard James ask. Harry turned around and saw James and Lily. He turned around again to look at Remus and Sirius and back to his parents. That was just a tiny bit too much. He pushed past Remus and Sirius and started running, trying not to hear the others calling after him. 

He ran into the nearby forest and sat down on a rock. What is going on? and why did they do this to him?

"Why isn't it Potter," Harry looked up to see a hooded figure standing in front of him, "is life being hard on you?" 

Harry immediately recognized that voice. It was Severus Snape. But not the Snape on his side. That Snape was still serving Voldemort. Regardless, Harry was not terribly afraid of his potions professor.

"What do you want?" Harry asked.

"Well apart from seeing you dead...not much," Snape answered.

"You don't want to see me dead," Harry assured him, "or at least in the future you don't," Snape offered him a confused look.

"And how can you be sure about that?" he asked, pulling his wand out. 

"I just know," Harry said simply, "and would you mind leaving?"

"Yes, I would mind," Snape calmly replied and  Harry raised his eyebrows.

"Really?" Harry asked.

"Correct."

"Well then you could perhaps offer my wife a shoulder to cry on couldn't you?" Harry asked, trying to find his weak spot.

"Don't push me Potter," Snape said dangerously.

"What's your patronus?" Harry went on, trying to imitate his father as much as he could, "a doe perhaps? Oh dear Snape, who knows, maybe if you didn't fall for that death eater group, maybe you would have a chance with her."

"Don't you-"

"HARRY!" Snape turned around to see Ginny running towards him, wand at the ready, followed by James, Ron and Hermione. The confusion on Snape's face reached its maximum limit, as there was a James Potter on each side of him.

"Oi Snape get away from him," James said and pointed his wand at him.

"P-potter?" Snape managed to say.

"Put that wand away now, you don't stand a chance. It's four against one," James said but Snape didn't put his wand away.

"I don't really look at this situation as a threatening one," he said.

"Well you should," James said, holding his head up high.

"Would you care to explain this duplication Potter," Snape went on, ignoring what he said, "what are up to Potter?"

"Patrificus totalus!"

Before Snape could react, he was  lying midst the orange leaves, which were covering the ground of the forest.

"I will do the memory charms," Hermione said and hurried towards Snape.

"Harry don't you run away ever again," Ginny said, "there is a war going on here."

"Why am I seeing... no forget that, why did you bring me here?" Harry asked.

"We're saving them," Hermione said.

"Hermione I can not believe that I am saying this to you, but this is a stupid idea," Harry said.

"Oh come on Harry," Hermione said as they started making their way back towards the cottage.

"No I mean it," Harry said, "we should obliviate all of them and go back."

"But-" Ron started.

"No we can make all of this so much worse," Harry interrupted him.

"Or we can change it for the better," Ginny said, holding his hand.

"Come on mate let us at least hive it a shot," said Ron.

Hi!

Look how nice I am writing a new chapter! I have so much school work and I should be studying, but yet I am updating (and no it is not because I am a professional procrastinator). 

I can't promise anything, I really don't know when I'll be updating next but the next two or three weeks are going to be the worst and after that I shall update. Promise!!! If you have any ideas I will be happy to consider them. If you don't like Snape, I'm really sorry, but at the time Snape was serving the dark lord and he hated James and didn't care if he died. And that's all folks, VOTE and COMMENT and I shall se you next time!

Love.

Lizzie :)