Chapter 59: Miss counted

Leon: Violetta, this is serious. Aren't you even a little upset?

Vilu: Wait a minute. Let me check my calendar. (Took out her phone)

Leon: What are you doing?

Vilu: Wait a minute.

Leon: (Sighed)

Vilu: Oh, thank god. Okay,  everything's good.

Leon: What?

Vilu: The baby is yours, don't worry. I did some calculations and I'm actually 2-3 weeks pregnant.

Leon: But you told me it was around 8-9 weeks.

Vilu: I miss counted.

Leon: Are you sure?

Vilu: Leon, this time I used my calendar to count the number of weeks I'm pregnant. I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear about it. It's girls stuff. You wouldn't understand. Just trust me.

Leon: (Sighed and smiled) I trust you.

Vilu: (Smiled) You sure?

Leon: (Smiled and nodded) I do.

Vilu: (Came and sat on his lap)

Leon: (Smiled) I don't know what I'd do without you Violetta Castillo.

Vilu: Me either. I can't believe how far we've come. And now we're gonna have a baby.

Leon: Crazy isn't it?

Vilu: (Chuckled) In the beginning,  I never thought I'd end up with you.

Leon: (Smiled) Well, Here we are.

Vilu: (Smiled) Yeah, and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Leon: (Sighed and smiled) I promise that I'll try to be the best dad for that little person in there.

Vilu: (Smiled) You will be, I Know it. I mean, you're Leon Vargas. Which person won't be proud to have you as their father?! I know I would.

Leon: (Chuckled) Thanks.

Vilu: (Hugged him) I just wanna hug you and never let go for the rest of my life.

Cami: (Came with Fran and Andre) Awww... isn't this sweet?

Fran: (Smiled) I just love love. Speaking of which, I need to go call my man now. I'll be back. (Went)

Cami: Omg Vilu, can I just say how awesome your indoor theatre is. I LOVE IT! It looks so small but it's not. Hey, can I also stay here?! (Smiled)

Vilu: (Smiled) Uh...

Cami: (Laughed) I'm just joking. Do you really think I wanna stay in this beautiful gorgeous home that is 10 times better than mine? Come on now.

Vilu: You're welcomed to come any time you want. (Smiled)

Leon: Well, not any time of course. Make sure to call Vilu first.

Cami: (Smiled) Don't worry, I certainly won't come at night. I know you're full of.... energy during that time.

Leon: Stop it.

Vilu: Camila!

Cami: Okay, okay I'm sorry. (Smirked)

Vilu: Stop smiling like that. It's kinda creepy....

Cami: (Smiled and took Violetta's hand) Come on now sweetie. Let's go upstairs so you can tell me everything.

Vilu: I'm not telling you anything!