Chapter 7: Shenanigans

Fran: Violetta, you gotta help me! My aunt't not even here. She went out this evening and won't be back in a few days!

Vilu: Don't worry Fran, I'll be there soon. (Hung up)

Leon: What happened?

Vilu: Aiden.... escaped. He's not in his room!

Leon: WHAT?!

Vilu: We gotta do something before something happens to him!

Leon: Come on! We've got no time to loose! (Opened the door)

Downstairs

Ludmi: (Drinking tea)

Vilu: (Rushing) Come ON! WE need to go now!

Ludmi: Woah, woah wait. Where are you two going at this hour?!

Vilu: Ludmila, we can't talk now! Its an emergency!

Ludmi: But I just wanna-

Vilu: Sorry Ludmila. I'll talk to you later alright?! (Slammed the door shut)

Ludmi: ..........

Fede: (Came) Hey Ludmila, what's up?

Ludmi: Violetta and Leon just ran past me and slammed the door at my face. Where are they going?

Fede: (Shrugged) Who knows?

Ludmi: (Sighed) Do you like this tea Fede?

Later

Fran: (Panicking) Oh my god Diego, we lost Aiden! I lost Aiden! I'm loosing it! What's gonna happen now?! Omg!

Diego: Okay, relax Fran. We need to stay calm and rational-

Fran: I CAN'T DIEGO! I can't think straight! I lost one of my Aunt's CHILD! Even if I hate him, he's under MY care and responsibility and I LOST HIM!

Diego: Calm down before you wake Grace up.

Fran: (Whining) I CAN'T CALM DOWN!

Grace: (Started crying from the room)

Diego: (Sighed) Perfect. Now you see what you've done?! Ugh... (Ran up)

Vilu: (Came rushing in with Leon) Fran!

Fran: Oh, Vilu your here. Please help me!

Vilu: Where's Aiden?

Fran: That's the thing, I DON'T know! I don't know where he is or what he's even up to. Can you imagine if my aunt comes back and finds out that I freaking lost Aiden?!

??: (Came in) Francesca,  what's going on here?!

Fran: (Widened her eyes and turned around) Aunt Dominica....

Dominica: Francesca, why's the door open?! I thought I said to always close the door at all times.

Fran: Sorry Aunty... Uhm, what are you doing here? I thought you were out of town...

Dominica: I was but then I came all the way back because Judy got sick. You know Aunt Judy right?

Fran: Yeah....

Dominica: Yeah so on the way, her temperature shot straight up and she started vomiting. I had to take her to the hospital and bring her back home. So basically it was a detour but its all fine. So how's Grace? Is she okay?!

Fran: Uh... Yeah, completely...

Dominica: And where's that Aiden?! Is he in his room?

Fran: Uh.... Yeah. He is. He is there just.... Lying down.