"To answer your question, we do it like every night," Sehun answers as he switches channels on his television, looking bored out of his mind. "You can join us if you like." Luhan smiles sweetly then that fades away when he hops back onto the bed, digging under the covers to reveal lubricant.

"Oh shit..."

*

Baekhyun checks his phone to see if Tao responded yet but he didn't. He sighs heavily and tosses his phone on the floor. He jumps on the bed, spreading out his limbs to stretch. The small boy took off his clothes beforehand because he was sweating underneath his clothes.

"I wonder what's wrong with me... I'm not running a fever..." Baekhyun runs a hand through his smooth hair and turns over to lay on his stomach.

Chanyeol walks in the room.

"Baekhyun, what happened? It's like you're sweating your skin away." Chanyeol jokingly says, walking over to the bed and sitting on it. Baekhyun pouts his lips, "I don't know what's happening. I usually don't sweat this much."

"Did you exercised or something?"

"N-no. At least I don't think so."

"Don't worry, I'm here for you."

"Ah, thanks. By the way I wanted to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Want to have sex?"

Chanyeol opens his mouth but then closed it, unsure of what to say. He just blushes instead.

"I'll take that as a yes." Baekhyun uses his foot to get Chanyeol's attention. Getting his attention surely helped. His sweaty body looked like it was shining to Chanyeol. The giant glides his tongue over his lips, his throat going dry like a desert for some reason. Baekhyun's attractive body even while sweating is still beautiful in Chanyeol's eyes.

"Wh-what do you want me to do?" Chanyeol's ears turns bright red. "I wanted my first time to be with you Chanyeol." Baekhyun giggles slightly.

"Really? Um... I don't know what to say actually." Chanyeol rubs the back of his head, embarrassed.

"I'll guide you then you'll find yourself doing the rest." Baekhyun smirks secretly to himself before sitting up with an innocent glint in his eyes, staring at Chanyeol.

"Um, okay. I guess we'll be starting?"

"Yep~!"

Baekhyun grabs one of Chanyeol's hand, "Get on the bed." Then he pulls Chanyeol up the bed, smiling innocently in Chanyeol's eyesight but in Baekhyun's mind, he sees Chanyeol roughing him up.

Looks like Chanyeol is the innocent one in this case. I feel like ruining that innocence.

Chanyeol sits back on his hind legs, looking at Baekhyun directly in his eyes. "Are you innocent, Chanyeol?" Baekhyun reaches for Chanyeol's face, caressing his cheek.

"Y-yes..." Chanyeol says as Baekhyun plants gentle kisses down his jawline to his neck.

I'm going to have so much fun with this...

Baekhyun puts his hands on the hem of Chanyeol's shirt and pulled it over his head, revealing his white chest. The short one smiles kindly at him before preceding to undo his pants then sticking his hand down in his boxers, grasping his member.

Baekhyun could hear Chanyeol gasp. He preceded to slide off his pants and boxers at the same time. "Whoa...you didn't tell me your body was beautiful, Chanyeol!" Baekhyun exclaims which causes the giant to blush. "Don't say that out loud..!" Chanyeol whisper-shouts at him. Baekhyun closes his mouth then opens it, "Want me to work with your dick?" He asked bluntly, putting his index finger on his cock. His finger swirls around the tip then down the rest of his length. Chanyeol bobs his head, meaning yes. Baekhyun leans down and strokes Chanyeol's member, making his dick go straight up in boner formation.

"Whoa-ho-ho! Chanyeol, you're officially turned on." Baekhyun smirks and leans down even further to put his mouth on his dick, twisting his tongue to sink down deeper. Chanyeol's breath hitched as Baekhyun did work on him. He was like an expert.

A vibration came from the floor, making Baekhyun groan and lifts his mouth off of Chanyeol's cock and rolls to the edge of his bed, picking up his phone. He turns it on, checking the one notification he was waiting for. It wasn't a text. It was a video. He presses the video, watching it.

"Yo Chanyeol, check this out." Baekhyun gets off the edge and crawls to him, holding out his phone so his best friend could see. Chanyeol watches the video, his face deepening in the color red.

In the video.

Luhan giggles while holding the camera, watching Tao and Sehun getting it on. "Guys, I wanna join in after this!" Luhan called out, earning an 'okay' from Sehun. "Does this answer your question Baekkie~? We do it like every night even when our parents are home." Luhan answers Baekhyun's question, "We could teach you some things if you like." He giggled.

"Luhan, come here. We're doing a 69 threesome."

"Those exist?" Luhan asks and Sehun nodded.

"Hehe, we should call you and let you hear Baekhyun~ Chanyeol should hear it too. Our moans are out of this world." Luhan says as he turns the camera on him. His brown hair messed up from having too much fun. "But um, I don't think Sehun would let me so I'll end the video here. Bye~"

The video ends.

"Now that that's over... we can do our thing without being interrupted." Baekhyun toss his phone to the floor and push Chanyeol's back on the soft bed. His boyfriend's face flared up again. The shorter slides a finger on the underside of Chanyeol's dick, causing him to shiver.

Baekhyun wanted to skip the foreplay because he felt so aroused right now. He straddled the male's lap and slowly went down on the tip of his dick. But he didn't fully go down. He teases the tip by wiggling his butt on it. Chanyeol couldn't stand it so he set his hands on Baekhyun's hips and pushed him down on his own length. A short, ragged gasp escaped his throat. Not so innocent like he thought.

Baekhyun's hole squeezed Chanyeol's dick like a tight blanket. Whimpers leave Baekhyun's mouth when he started moving inside of him. It hurts but he didn't mind because it was his boyfriend. He's already penetrating deep inside of him, also hitting his prostate once in awhile. Chanyeol didn't have to be guided. Which is a good thing because Baekhyun didn't want to tell him what to do.

The only sounds could be heard was skin slapping and squelches. Baekhyun bounces on top of his cock. He throws his head back to let out a medium moan then whines afterwards. He was already getting close to his limit. He didn't want to cum yet. But he did anyway. Baekhyun let his hot load splat all over Chanyeol's chest. He felt tired. But the other didn't cum yet so he has to continue.

"G-go faster..." Baekhyun managed to breath out. Chanyeol did as if on cue, going faster to satisfy Baekhyun's needs. Moans flow out of him fast. He felt embarrassed from all the sounds when his ass comes in contact with Chanyeol's lap/thighs(?). It reflects off the walls. It felt so good and the shorter wished it lasts forever.

But it didn't unfortunately.

Chanyeol cummed when he hit Baekhyun's prostate for the last time. The other gets off his cock and hummed, cuddling his side. "I love you, Chanyeol..." Baekhyun whispered into his ear before falling asleep. "I love you too, Baekhyun." Chanyeol replied and held him gently in his arms.

The end.