The man by Matt looked at me and introduced himself "I'm Linton "

"River "

Then I looked at Max "What do you mean by that?"

He ignored me and looked at Linton "Did they do their checks?"

"Yeah we can go "Linton said "The car is waiting for us outside "

Then Linton and Matt turned around and started walking away from us. I looked at Max "I need to get my suitcases "

He looked at me and sighed "Come on "then we walked over to the luggage area. I showed Max which one were mine and he picked them up for me.

We walked out of the airport and stood outside of it. Matt nor Linton weren't there at all.

"Did you put rocks in here?"Max growled "It's is so heavy "

"Shut up Max"

He looked at me "My name isn't Max don't call me that out here "

"Why?"

"Shut up"

Three Italians men were driving around in their car their eyes on me they were screaming out Blessimio!

"What are they saying?"

"Nothing that you need to know "

The car appeared, a black BMW a man walked out of the car and walked to Max he picked up my suitcases "Sir Anderson?"

Max nodded then he turned around and put my things in the trunk. Then he took Max's suitcase we walked towards the car and sat in the car.

The man came and started driving I turned to Max "Why did he call you Mr Anderson?" I whispered

He looked at me "Shut up "

The man started talking in Italian and Max was giving him responses back. The car stopped and Max opened his door and I went out on the door on my side.

I looked at what was in front of us a massive hotel. It was beautiful. Now way Max would spend money on this he is up to something he looked at me "Come on dear let's get our room "He said sweetly "The man is going to bring our things in our hotel room "

I'm going to share a hotel with him?! I walked over to him and nodded at him. His hand linked with mine and I squeezed it so hard he gritted his teeth "Pull any stunts I will put you on the next flight to America "

I rolled my eyes at him then we walked into the hotel. It was marble everywhere a massive chandelier hanging in the front a massive round table with flowers in it.

Gold pillars everywhere, beautiful painting on the wall. We walked over to the desk and the lady looked up her only eyes on Max. I wanted to yok out her eyes and feed them to her.

" Ciao, come potrei aiutarti?"

He nodded "Mr Anderson"

She looked down at this book then hands this card to Max and smiled "Room 345 en suite "

He nodded then we turned around to see the man with our things he walked over to us "What is the room?" He said in the Italian accent