I take a moment to look around as I admire the place. I take a couple of steps forward leaving Dominic behind me as I do twirls and turn my head from left to right taking in the scenery before me.

Woah.

I must look like a toddler in a play ground, but it's amazing here! For sure it's a 4star hotel at least. Everything is so clean and put together. The floors are literally shining and the furniture must have cost a fortune.

"Turn around" I hear Dominic say from behind me. He has his phone in his hand trying to take a picture of me. He looks really amused by what I'm doing, so I pose for the camera in the only way I can think of.

"Lol Heidi you look ridiculous"

I walk back to him and take his phone from his hand to see the picture he took.

"You need a new wallpaper" I say to him going to his settings.

"What why!"

I click to change his wallpaper and put the picture that he took of me as the new one

"Here that's better, you're welcome" I say handing him his phone back with the new wallpaper.

I don't give him time to say anything because I start walking to the restaurant to get us a table. There are many Pro players walking around the place and talking to each other.

I spot Nick Krygios with his girlfriend Ajla on the couch cuddling. Novak playing with his son. Roger Federer by the reception. Venus Williams talking to some lady, Monfils talking to Tsonga, Madison Keys talking to Jack Sock and many more.

Man I love being on tour.

I get to the restaurant to find a seat, and I think Dominic is following behind me.

There's quite a few options and but can't decide. That's when I hear someone call my name from behind me.

I turn around to see Eva having diner with Stan Wawrinka. I walk towards her and she stands up to give me a hug.

She's my doubles partner for the tournament and we work really well together, we already have like four titles with our names on them, and we're hoping for a fifth one. This Aussie Open.

"Hey how're you, partner " I ask her pulling away.

"I'm great! But before we do all the hellos and shit, the big question is where's your boyfriend!" She says wiggling her eyebrows and looking around for whoever he is.

She's always wanted me to get a boyfriend. She always tells me I'm going die alone if I don't get one soon. Ever since she started dating Stan, she will not let it go.