Chapter five

Everyone stared at Ginny "I'm going to regret asking this but what is dastardly dares?" Ron asked, fear in his eyes. "A game Fred and George made up. So everyone writes down a dare for someone but... You're only allowed one name. The person with the most dastardly dare doesn't have to do any dares and the person the dare is for still has to do it" Ginny finished explaining with a smirk much like Fred and George.

Ginny handed out parchment quills and ink to everyone, who had reluctantly agreed to play the game. "Can I say my dare first I bet you it is the most dastardly?" Ginny asked, excitedly everyone nodded, fearfully. "Okay, I dare everyone to replace the name in their dare with the word myself, anyone want to challenge me that their's is more dastardly?" Ginny asked, looking around the circle. Everyone hastily scratched out the name and wrote myself, Ginny smirked in satisfaction.

"Shall we have Tracy's dare first then?" Ginny asked. Tracy gulped "I dare myself to dye a greasy haired potions Professor's classroom pink" She said.

Fifteen minutes and a very pink classroom later...

"Good job Tracy, it's very pink" Harry said, blushing "right, let's get back to the room of requirements" Ginny said, opening the pink door but she froze when she heard a meow "it's Mrs Norris" Ginny whispered, fear in her voice. Harry tapped her on the shoulder and showed her his dare:

I dare myself to throw a caretakers cat out the window.

Ginny giggled "go on then do your dare" she whispered, handing the parchment round to show everyone Harry's dare.

Harry crept out the door and towards Mrs Norris, he quickly grabbed her by the tail and flung her out the window hearing a loud meowwwwwwwwww as she fell.

Back in the room of requirements...

"That... was ... funny Harry" Tracy wheezed, they had to run back before Filch caught them. "Ron, let's do your dare now' Ginny said excitedly. "I dare myself to send the caretaker a love letter" Ron said, his ears going red.

"Okay, I'm finished" Ron said, passing the letter to Ginny. "Dear Argus, your eyes remind me of the dragon dung near Hargid's cabin. The way you walk around Hogwarts at night is so brave. Is that your real hair because it makes you look so young. Now I don't like all this mushy crap but you have stolen my heart. Is Mrs Norris the one to hold your heart or may it some day be me. Yours sincerely, your secret admirer." Ginny read out in a dramatic voice "now time for you to post it, little Ronniekens" Ginny said, handing him pigwidgeon.

"Right, 'mione let's have your dare then" Ginny said, smiling innocently. "I dare myself to Snog a blonde haired Slytherin boy in ferret form" She said, going beetroot "oh yeaaa, Malfoy is still a ferret" Ginny realised, looking at Malfoy, who was sitting in his glass of firewhiskey.

Hermione gingerly picked him up "Malfoy, you're all sticky" She said. She then proceeded to snog the ferret the best she could when Malfoy came out of a side room. "What did I m- " he froze when he saw Hermione "Granger, if you were into ferrets you could have told me." He winked, wiggling his eyebrows . Hermione froze and dropped the ferret "wait if Malfoy is there then who is this?" She asked pointing to the ferret. "The ferret is Draco" said the human Malfoy. Hermione looked around and noticed someone was missing "Zabini, that was a mean trick!" She said hitting him on the arm as the human Malfoy turned into Blaise Zabini.

"I'm actually jealous of that ferret" Draco said, sitting in the circle, human again. "I will do my dare. I dare Myself to snogaGryffindorwithblackhair " Draco said, quickly face going red, everyone stared at him, not catching what he said but Ginny did. "Who were you daring to snog harry?" She asked with a sly grin. "Um cough Tracy cough" he said, face bright red "I will not snog Malfoy, no I won't I refuse I won't" Harry said, backing away from Malfoy "then the naked room rules can apply" Ginny said.

"Okay nobody will ever speak of that again" Harry said, wiping his mouth. Malfoy had rushed out claiming he needed to be sick. "Um parvati, what's your dare?" Ginny asked "I dare myself to dress a blonde haired Slytherin boy up like a girl" Parvati said, smirking as Malfoy came walking back to the circle.

"I present you Dracoina Malfoy" Parvati said, dragging Draco into the middle of the circle. She had charmed his hair to waist length and put a blue dress and pink heels on him he had red lipstick and green eye shadow "oh wait one more thing" Parvati said, putting a purple bow in his hair.

"Daphne, let's have your dare" Ginny said after everyone had stopped laughing at Draco. "I dare myself to kiss an italian Slytherin" She said, going bright red. Blaise chuckled and he edged closer "when you're ready Daph Daph" He said, smirking. She smiled an innocent smile and kissed him on the cheek "my dare never said where" she winked before walking to sit on the other side of the circle.

A few more dastardly dares and Malfoy ferrets later...

"Wow it's 4am, lucky it's a Friday night" Ginny said "Right, time to go to bed" Hermione announced. "I agree" Draco said, wiggling his eyebrows at Hermione "don't be dirty, ferret" Hermione said, playfully slapping his arm "Harry, Ron, let's go!" Hermione called to the other two thirds of the golden trio Harry kissed Tracy goodbye and Pansy kissed Ron goodbye or more like snogged Ron goodbye.

Hermione opened the door and saw snape run past with ripped robes and monster book of monsters chasing him, snapping at his legs.

"Well that was interesting" She said before bursting out laughing.

THE END (Not for long though.)