A little big bit of snogging

"So it's my turn to spin the bottle then" Tracy said, spinning the bottle. It landed on Draco.

"Draco, Truth or dare?" Tracy asked with an innocent smile "dare" Draco said, smirking. "Okay, I dare you too snog Granger" She said, examining a bite she had gotten during her dare. Draco stared at her with wide eyes " snog... Granger?" He asked, Tracy nodded. Draco gulped and went over to Hermione and kissed her passionately. Hermione kissed back and it turned into a full out make out session.

Five minutes later...

Ginny yawns "um should we stop them, as funny as it is to watch, I would rather not" she said, everyone else nodded agreeing with her " OI, Malfoy 'Mione!" Ron shouted. They broke apart immediately, both blushing beetroot red. "Good, now we can continue" Ginny said as Draco spun the bottle it landed on Harry "Potter, Truth or dare" Draco asked in a bored voice. "Dare" Harry said with a grin. "Okay, I dare you to ask dobby on date" Draco said with an evil grin.

In the kitchens...

"Dobby, will you go on a date with me?" Harry asked the house elf, his face red. "Harry potter sir, Dobby is flattered but Harry Potter sir Dobby is not liking that stuff, I am sorry, Harry Potter sir" the house elf squeaked. Harry nodded, face going even more red if that was possible and they headed back to the room of requirement.

In the room of requirement...

"Well, that was interesting" Hermione said "Yes, very interesting indeed. Potter just got rejected by a house elf" Draco snickered. "Shut up, Malfoy" Harry snarled as he spun the bottle, it landed on Ron. "Ron, Truth or dare?" Harry asked. "Truth" Ron said, gulping "Have you ever kissed a teacher?" Harry asked "yes" Ron said his ears going red. "Who?" Draco asked "Why would I tell you, Malfoy?" Ron said his face going red. "Okay let's move on shall we? Ronald spin the bottle" Hermione said in a bossy tone.