truth or dare harry potter style ;)

Harry was bored "Rooooooooooooon, I'm bored" Harry whined. Ron looked up from the potions essay he was writing "we could play this muggle game called truth or dare" Ron said eagerly. Harry jumped up and down "great idea Ron!" Harry shouted. "No bad idea Ronald" Hermione cut in with a stern look. "But 'mione pleaseeeeeeeee" Ron whined with puppy dog eyes "fine" Hermione said exasperated. "Thank you 'mione!" both boys yelled at the same time as they hugged Hermione.

Harry sent an owl to the slytherins it read:

want to play truth or dare? If you do come to the room of requirements at 8pm.

Harry decided to leave the not anonymous as Hermione suggested would be safer.

~~~~~~IN THE SLYTHERIN. COMMON ROOM~~~~~~

Draco Malfoy opened the note wondering what it was for "Drakey poo who's the letter from" Pansy Parkinson asked "Pans I have told you don't call me Drakey poo, it's disturbing" Draco said with a shudder. With a pout pansy snatched the note from his hands "oh truth or dare, can we go Draco?" Pansy asked with a look of excitement "okay, go find out who else wants to come" Draco said with a sigh. So off she went to tell the rest of the slytherins

~IN THE ROOM OF REQUIREMENT~

" Seamus, Dean, Parviti , Lavender , ginny , Harry and Hermione all here?" Ron called all the names of the gryffindors playing truth or dare.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Ron opened the door to reveal the slytherins "Malfoy, so which of your slimy pals did you bring?" Ron asked scathingly "if I had have knew I was playing with gryffindorks I would not have come" Draco sneered as he walked past Ron.

"So Malfoy brought Pansy Parkinson, Tracey Davis, Astoria Greengrass, Daphne Greengrass, Crabbe, Goyle and Blaise Zabni" Harry called out the names of the slytherins playing.

"Okay, so does everyone know how to play truth or dare?" Harry asked "Who doesn't !" Draco yelled.

Harry put a bottle in the middle of the circle. "I will spin first" Harry said as he span the bottle, it landed on Hermione.

"Hermione, truth or dare?"

"Truth" she squeaked.

Harry handed her a vial of truth serum "do you like any boy in this room?"

"Yes" she said going red.

Hermione span the bottle it landed on Tracey.

"Truth or dare ?" Hermione asked

"Dare" Tracy said uncertainly "I dare you to fill Professor Snape's store cupboard with all the copies of the monster book of monsters you can find " Hermione said with an evil grin. "You're joking right? Because that is a suicide mission"Tracey said eyes wide with fear. Hermione shook her head "Harry what happens if someone doesn't do their dare?"

"They face the naked room" Harry said with an evil grin.

"What's the naked room" Tracey asked.

"You go into a room naked with a person of the darer's choice for 5 minutes" Harry said with a smirk

"Potter are you sure your secretly not a slytherin?" Draco asked.

Harry smirked and ignored Draco "so Traceyyyyyy will you do the dare or face..." A dramatic pause " THE NAKED ROOM" he finished

Tracey gulped "I will do the dare" she said quietly.

~~15 minutes and a lot of sneaking later~~

"Ouch Ron that was my foot" Ginny hissed as ron stepped on her foot "sorryyy" Ron mumbled.

They were in Snape's store room along with everyone else and nobody thought to light their wands.

"This is ridiculous, Lumos!" Hermione muttered light filling the store room.

"Right Tracey set the box down carefully" Harry said eyeing the box that said : DO NOT OPEN. In bright red letters .Tracey set the box down in plain view and they started sneaking out of the closet "nox" Hermione murmured her wand going out. "RONALD WEALSEY THAT IS MY FOOT!" Ginny shrieked as Ron stepped on her foot again.