Chapter 3

Ron spun the bottle it landed on Ginny. "Ginny, truth or dare?" Ron asked grinning "dare" she replied with a glare at her brother. "I dare you to abduct Malfoy" he said, glaring at Draco "how do I abduct Malfoy?" She asked "catch him" he said gesturing to the Draco, who was sprinting across the room. "Oh no you don't Malfoy get back here!" Ginny yelled, running after him "Accio Malfoy!" She shouted, smirking as he started sliding towards her but he ran desperately and managed to break her summoning spell "Malfoy you little shit, get back here! Pertrificus Tortalus!" She yelled hitting him squarely in the back, causing him to fall flat on his face.

She proceeded to haul him back across the room "Geesh Malfoy you are really heavy do you eat bricks?" She asked dragging him to the middle of the circle and dropping him with a thud "There you go one abducted Malfoy" she said spinning the bottle it landed on Pansy.

"So Parkinson, truth or dare?" Ginny asked "truth" she replied with a glare "who would you rather kiss Ron or Seamus?" Ginny asked. "Weasley" Pansy replied going bright red. She span the bottle it landed on Blaise. "Truth or dare?" Pansy asked "truth" Blaise said confidently "Who would you snog marry or avada your choices are Potter, Dumbledore and Flitwick" She said with an evil grin "snog potter, marry dumbledore and avada flitwic" Blaise said with a smirk. He span the bottle it landed on Daphne.

"Daphne, Truth or dare?" Blaise asked "Dare" She replied blushing "I dare you to marry a chair" he said smirking "Okay you guys get the chair ready and the girls will help me get ready" she said, seriously before disappearing into a room with the girls.

"How we get a chair ready for wedding?" Asked Goyle scatching his head in confusion. "We could paint a tuxedo on it" Harry suggested conjuring black and white paint. They all nodded eagerly and began to paint the chair.

Meanwhile in the girls dressing room...

"Ohhh, this is a nice dress" Parviti squealed, showing Daphne a white sleeveless dress with diamonds all over the bodice "I found nice bridesmaids dresses!" Astoria called from the far corner, Hermione was sorting flowers, Lavender and Parviti were sorting through wedding dresses, Tracy and Astoria finding bridesmaids dresses, Pansy and Ginny doing Daphne's hair and make-up "Hair and make-up finished now for your dress" said Pansy, showing Daphne towards the two excited Gryffindors.

In the mainroom...

"Finally finished" Draco said, casting a drying charm over the chair. He conjured tuxedos "might as well look nice" He said, handing all the boys a tuxedo each.

Girls dressing room...

"Wow Daphne you look... Lovely" Astoria said. Hermione came round handing everyone flowers "Since you picked green dresses the flowers are red roses" She said wrinkling her nose at the slytherin green dresses that ended just above the knee with a halter neck "green looks nice on you 'mione" Ginny said with a smirk before opening the door and steping out, everyone else following.

When they made it to the chair they saw the boys standing on either side of the chair, Blaise standing behind dressed as a minister. "We are gathered here today..." He started as Daphne stood in front of the chair.

"I now pronounce you chair and wife. You may kiss the chair" Daphne bent down and kissed the chair "yuck" She said wiping her mouth. "My turn to spin the bottle isn't it?" She said with a smirk.

I have finally found time to upload this, I edited it slightly. Hope you like it.