Chapter 6

Sorry for not updating. I can only have the app for a short time before I have to uninstall it. I will try to update every Friday or Saturday on all of my books.
NOT REVISED.
Calums P.O.V.

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I turn over, lightly pulling away from Mosley. I grab my phone, squinting my eyes to try to read the name. I give up and just answer it,"Hello?" "Sir, a man named Michael Clifford is here. He said he needs to see you, it's urgent he says." " Do you know anything else?" "It's about someone named Luke Hemmings I believe? He just keeps saying that he needs to talk to you sir. He is really freaked out, he's in your office." "Thank you, I'll be there in 10."

I sit up quickly, dropping my feet off the edge of the bed. I hear Mosley groan as I walk to the closet. "What's going on?" I hear her say as she stretches. I turn as I put on a shirt," You remember Luke right?" "Um, yeah. He came to the house once, right?" "Yeah, well he's a very close friend and Michael is at my office. So Luke might be in trouble or something." "I'll go with you." I nod as she stands and walks over to me. She rests her forehead against mine,"Everything's going to be fine baby."

She kissed me and left to get dressed. I finished getting dressed and went to get my keys. She ran down the stairs as I grabbed the keys. "Let's go."
○●○●
We walk into the building and get into the elevator. We eventually arrive on our floor and walk to my office. I open the door to see Michael pacing back and forth with his hands on the back of his head. He sees me and turns, fear and sadness falls onto his face. He walks up and says,"Luke got into a drunken fight with  Ben. He beat Luke up pretty badly. He's in the hospital right now." "Oh my God. I knew this would happen with Ben! He's so loud when he drinks too much." I say, sitting down at my desk.

"Wait, who's Ben?" Mosley says with a confused look on her face. Michael turns to her and says," He's Luke's older brother. He's 25 and a bit larger than Luke." Mosley nods and covers her mouth, thinking.

"Well, let's go see him." I say to them as I stand from my desk.

We leave together and I drive to the hospital. We park and get out then walk into the hospital together.

We eventually get to Luke's room and go in. I walk to the bed and sit on the edge.  I examine his eye that's swollen shut, his busted lip, and the multiple cuts on his face. He opens his eye and smiles. "You are so dumb, Luke." I say chuckling lightly. "I know. I could've died if Jack hadn't been there. He pulled Ben off of me." "Well thank God for that." I say smiling.

After a while of talking and hanging out, we decide it's time to go because it's already 9:38pm. We have things to do tomorrow and we need to sleep to be able to come back and visit him.

We say bye, making sure that everythings ok. Mosley and I go to the car and head home.
--
We get home and start our nightly routine. Once we're done with that, I plug my phone in and we head to bed. We lay down and she starts to fall asleep, cuddling me.

I lie there, awake and thinking. 'Why did that happen to Luke?' I can't help but feel that this is somehow my fault. After my thoughts have died down, I decide to try to go to sleep.

I shut my eyes and turn over. I snuffle against Mosley and breathe deeply. I start to think again before I've decided what I'm going to do.

'I'm going to kill Ben.'

-----
Word Count: 675 Words
I know it's a short chapter and I'm sorry for putting you guys through all this.
I know I need to update more but it's hard sometimes.
I'll try my hardest though. I promise you all that.
Love you guys, bye.