Chapter 5

Calum's POV
I sit down at my computer and start a Skype call with Michael. He quickly picks up and I say," Hey bro. What're you doing today?"

"Not much. Izzey and I are probably going to chill today."

"Quick Question."

"Ok, what is it?"

"Would Izzey mess around with another girl if you wanted her to?" I asked awkwardly.

Michael sat there for a minute, thinking. "I mean, probably. She's bi so I guess so." He shrugs. "Hold on, Cal."

"Ok."

"Hey Izzey! Come here." He yelled at her.

I heard her say something.

"Would you do stuff with a chick if I asked you to?" She responded. "She said yeah. Why?"

"Because Mosley said she would. She said it would be hotter if we watched."

He whistled." Damn! Your girl is kinky. Izzey moans in other languages she's learned when she's close."

"Damn! That's hot but Mosley is hotter."

He raised his hands in defeat. "So if we were to arrange this, when would you want to do it?"

"Anytime is good. I'll talk to Mosley about it though."

We soon said our goodbyes as I needed to go check on Mosley. I turn off my computer and stand. I walk out of my office to my room. I heard little whimpers as I walked closer. I peeked in to see Mosley was pleasuring herself.

I open the door slightly. She stops and looks at me. "I didn't say you could pleasure yourself Princess. But I also didn't say you had to stop."

I nodded as a go ahead and she started again. She rubbed her clit slowly and moaned. She quickened her pace before I walked closer. Right before I touched her, I heard her moan out, "Daddy."

She's moaning my name as if I'm pleasing her. I pull her hand away from her clit. I replace it with my thumb and dip one finger into her. She moans slightly and I curled my finger. I slipped another into her as she grinded against my hand for more friction. I pulled my hand away and she sat up. She grabbed the band of my sweatpants. She looked me in the eye and I said," Go ahead Princess." She pulled down my pants and pumped me a few times.

I pushed her back down on the bed and line myself up. I push into her slowly, letting her get used to my size. She nods for me to move and I do. Before long, I'm slamming into her with her nails going down my back. "I'm gonna cum!" She pants out.

"You have to ask nicely." "Fuck- Daddy, may I please cum?" "Ok, cum." I say pulling out. She whimpers and says," Daddy, no." "What? You need Daddy's cock inside of you?" She nods as I slam back into her. She says that she needs to cum once more. "Cum for me baby." I say pulling out as she squirts. I rub her clit to help her through her orgasm. She shivers and sits up.

She takes my tip into her mouth, sucking lightly. She takes more of my member as I get closer. I moan out her name along with a string of curse words before I cum in her mouth. I ride out my orgasm by face fucking her. I pull off and she swallows.

"Good girl. Come on, let's go take a bath. Ok?" She nods as I help her up. We walk to my bathroom and I start the bath. I check the temperature before letting it fill. I turn off the water and help her into it. She sits down as I do too. I wash her then wash myself.

After our bath, I let her wear my t-shirt. She puts on a pair of really cute panties. I walk into the living room and sit down, now dressed in boxers. She comes in and as she sits down, I push her back up. I spin her around as I'm looking her over. "You look so adorable." She blushes before snuggling into my side.

"I love you. You know that right?" I hear her say quietly. "Oh course. I love you too baby." I wrap my arm around her and cuddle into her warm figure.

I'm so in love right now...

Word Count: 749 Words
  Hey guys. Hope you love it. And the smut *wiggles eyebrows* anyways I know the chapter is short but it's great. I love you guys, bye.