Chapter 2

Calum's P.O.V.
I wake up and stretch. I sit up and grab my phone, 4 missed calls and 6 texts. 'Why's Mo Mo trying to talk to me so much' I read through the texts.
2:30am "I'm sorry but I uh need someone to talk to if you're awake."
4:28am"I know you're sleeping but I just really need to talk."
5:46am "Please God, wake up soon."
5:52am "My boyfriend broke up with me for my step sister."
5:53am "Apparently she's better than me because she puts out more, I guess."
6:15am "I'm so sorry for calling and texting you so much but see you later."

I really hope she's ok. I get dressed and quickly go to my car. I'm not gonna eat breakfast. I check my phone for more texts and see none. I drive to work and park my car. I walk in the front door to be greeted by the new front desk recruit. She's a slut but she's nice so whatever. She says something and I ignore her. I'm too focused on Mosley right now to get anything done. I walk into my office and sit at my desk. I start filing things and taking phone calls. I just keep wondering if she's alright.
○●○●○
Mosley's P.O.V.
I wake up with a horrible pain in my chest. It gagging me and choking me. I felt like I was drowning and then I ended up coughing it out. I walk into the bathroom and look at my face. I have bags under my eyes and my makeup is all smeared. I throw my hair up in a messy bun and wash my face. I redo my mascara and eyebrows.

I check the time, 7:47am. 'I need to leave soon.' I get dressed in my tight black work attire and heels. I grab my converse just in case and pack my purse full of tissues and food. I pick up my folder of research and take my keys off the hook. I walk out to my car and rush to work. I internally groan because the parking lot is full. I drive to the McDonald's next to our building. I plug in my headphones and turn on "Skinny Love by Birdy". I listen to it as I walk out of the parking lot and into the corporations lot. I walk through the front door and hurry to the elevator. I check the time on my phone ,7:57am. 'Shit I need to hurry to his office.' The doors open and I walk out, stopping in front of his door. I take a deep breath and stop my music. I walk through the door and go to my desk in the corner of the room.

He looks at me and smiles. "Are you ok? I was worried by the texts and voicemails you left me." Concern filled his face and twisted his brows to furrow. His eyes concentrated on mine and I blush. I say,"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I just don't really have very many friends and I thought I could turn to you. I'm sorry for bothering you so much last night. I was just stressed." I smile softly and look at my hands.

He reaches out and touches my shoulder. With his other hand, he lifts my chin and says,"If you ever need someone to talk to, you can always call me. Understand?" "Yeah, I understand." "Anyways, all you need to do is basically what I tell you. If I ask for coffee, you get coffee. You also take most of my meeting calls and keep track of meetings and any other business we work with." I nodded and pulled out my folder. He walked back to his desk and I started to do more research. Every so often I would scratch at the scabs on my wrist. I would look at the jagged marks and think about Jack. I loved him so much and he betrayed me.

The work day goes by quickly and I hurry out of the building. He says,"Bye Mo Mo, see you tomorrow." I mumbled a bye and left. I went out to my car and let the sobs wrack my body. I start to hit the steering wheel and just cry. I let my head hit the wheel and I just ball my eyes out. I quickly wipe my tears when I see Calum walk out and pull out of the parking lot. I hurry home and get out. I walk into my crappy little apartment and shut the door. I set my bag down and walk to the bathroom with my phone. I take my hair down and look into the mirror. I give myself a disgusted look. "I am so fucking ugly! No wonder everyone hates me." I backed up to the wall and sank against it. My bottom hitting the floor and I laid my head into my knees. I just cried and wraps my fingers in my hair, balling them.

I stood and picked my phone up off the counter. I texted Jack and said,"I'm going to miss you, goodbye Jack." I then texted Calum my address. I quietly said to myself , "Can you save me from myself, love?"
He immediately called me and said,"Why did you text me your address?"
"I need someone to tell the police where I live after I'm gone."
"What do you mean gone?"
"You'll understand later, I'm sorry."
"No, wait! Mosley! Don't do this!"
"I'm sorry, love. I have to."

My voice cracking, on the verge of tears I walk over to my tub. I sit on the edge with the blade. I mumble an I'm sorry one more time before sliding the blade across my wrist. I sit there watching it bleed out all over my dress and legs. I can hear a car pull up outside and I start crying really hard. I want to die but I want to live. I can't live without Jack. I start crying harder and my hand grazes the cut. I feel the warm, gooey substance on my fingertips. I continue crying and wipe my nose with my other arm. My vision starts going blurry and I start seeing dots. I jump at my front door being slammed. I hear someone screaming my name and someone kicked open the bathroom door. He collapsed to his knees and held his hand over my wound to stop the bleeding. "Mosley, no!" He grabbed the towel closest to me and wrapped it around my arm. I said weakly,"I'm sorry, Calum." I kissed him and let the darkness take over.
○●○●○
Calum's P.O.V.
I grab her unconscious form bridal style and run with her in my arms to the car. I lay her down in my backseat and rush to the front. I climb in and speed to the closest hospital. I quickly parked in front of the entrance and got out. I picked her up and ran into the hospital. "Help! Help!" A nurse ran up to me with a gurney and I laid her down.
"Oh my God, please live." She took her back and another nurse came up to me,"Sir, what happened?"
"S-She texted me and then cut her wrist. I-I don't live far, she was conscious when I got there. I wrapped a towel around her wrist and got her here as fast as I could."
"Well, I think you saved her life. You slowed the bleeding. Who are you to her?"
"I'm her boyfriend"
A/N
I hope you guys love it. I really do so please read.
Word Count: 1285