Old Friends & New Rivals (part 2)

Little do you know- Alex & Sierra (Nightcore version) 

From the last chapter 

Mahiru-chan picked up the picture and examined it closely. Then she showed it to Ako and Laura-chan and asked, "Why do you have a picture of us three when were younger," pointing to Ako-chan and Laura-chan in the process. 

Yume's POV 

"What do you mean?" I asked, while being very confused at the same time. "That picture was taken on my 10th birthday. My friends and I went to the beach to celebrate my birthday. It was one week later that almost all of them had to move away. Koharu-chan was the only friend who stayed with me. " 

"But, how come we are in the picture too?" Ako-chan asked as she handed the picture back to me. As I looked closely at the picture, I realized that they were right! Ako-chan was being held in between the arms of a boy with green hair and glasses; Laura-chan and Mahiru-chan were right beside me, with their arms around my neck. Behind me, were three other boys and Koharu-chan. A boy with dirty-blond hair like Mahiru, had Koharu-chan on his back: piggyback style. The   guy with the Chocolate-brown hair, had his arms on my hair like I was a table. The last boy, who had dark dirty-blond hair, was leaning against the guy with the chocolate-brown hair, and was holding his fingers in a 'peace sign'.

"Wait, where did you guys use to live when you were little? " I asked, starting to feel a bit exited. 

"I use to live near the Rainbow Confectionary when I was little," Laura-chan said. 

"Me too," Ako-chan said. 

"Me three," Mahiru-chan said. "I was also best friends with the daughter of the owners," 

"Same here," said Laura-chan and Ako-chan. I grabbed the three girls in a bone-crushing hug, while tears started to stream down my face. 

"Guys, it's been way too long, " I said. Suddenly, their eyes widened and they began to hug back. "I missed you guys," 

"We missed you too, Yume," Laura-chan said, tears threatened to fall down her face. 

Then Koharu-chan walked down the stairs, and saw us four hugging with me crying at the same time. "What is going on, Yume-chan?" she asked. I explained everything that we just talked about, and soon enough, Koharu-chan was crying as well. 

"Hey Yume, I just noticed that you had a songbook. When did you become a songwriter?" Laura-chan inquired, picking up my songbook. 

"Oh, I started to write songs a little after everyone left," I answered. 

That is what Yume's songbook looks like 

"Can we listen to you singing one of your songs," Ako-chan asked. Before I could answer that question, a girl came in to tell us that it was time for lunch. We went to the mess hall to get some lunch. Today's lunch was pizza with chips and soda. There was ice cream and cake for dessert. You could say that I piged out on the desserts. 

After lunch, we had to go to the 'home room' we were assigned to. Laura and I got Mrs. Anna's room. We went in front of a large building and went inside. We made our way down the halls, until we found Mrs. Anna's room. To my surprise S4 was there and there were boys in the classroom as well. 

Subaru's POV

The headmaster told M4 and S4 to go to Anna-sensei class today. I just sat in the front of the class with my unit mates and S4, and played on my Aikatsu mobile until the class started. When I finally looked up, two people walked in just before Anna-sensei started class. Wait! One of those girls was the girl who made me fall in the lake! Maybe after class, I could get her to tell me her name. 

"Good morning babies! I am your 'home room teacher' Mrs. Anna, but just call me Anna-sensei. I work at Four Stars Academy as the Song Class teacher, but here I am the home room and Song Cabin teacher," Anna-sensei yelled while playing her guitar. "So who here, would like to demonstrate what they can do first?" 

Almost everyone raised their hand, except for S4, M4, and the girl with the pink and blond hair. I feel bad for because I know Anna-sensei is going to call on her. 

"You there!" She said, pointing at the girl with the pink and blond hair. I totally called it. "Tell us about yourself and then demonstrate what you can do" 

"Oh, ok" the girl said. She leaped out of her seat and walked to the front to introduce herself. " Hi, my name is Nijino Yume and I am a high schooler. My parents run the Rainbow Confectionery and I sometimes help them with customers. I love to play instruments, listen to music, cook and write my own songs. My favorite colors are pink and blue." 

Now is where you play the song 

I recognized the lyrics of the song she was singing. I couldn't believe what I was hearing! That song was the song my best friend and I were working on before I moved away. I started to sing along with her and she started to turn my way while she was singing. Her face looked shocked. We kept singing until the song was over. The class erupted with applause and Yume took a bow.  I now know that I have to talk to her soon. I need the answers to my questions. 

Yume's POV 

When I was singing, someone else was singing the lyrics as well. I was shocked because that song was the first song I ever made. My best friend and I were working on the song before he had to move away. I turned my head to see a boy with chocolate brown hair singing with me. We were just singing until the song was over. He looked familiar, but I couldn't remember where I saw him. 

The class applauded and I finally snapped out of my state. I started to bow, when Anna-sensei asked, "Yume, did you write that song?" 

"Yes," I answered, sitting down with my songbook in front of me. " That was the first song I had ever written. I was writing it with my best friend before he had to move away." Then she started to call the other names of the students for them to come and introduce themselves. I clutched my bracelet and started to think 'could he be here.' I was asking myself this because I had found Laura, Mahiru, and Ako-chan, so there could be a chance that the boys were here as well. 

I was thinking for so long, that I didn't realize it was time to leave the classroom. I grabbed my songbook and started to leave the classroom, when all of a sudden.......

That's it for this chapter. I hoped you all enjoyed it. If I get time, I might post another chapter before Saturday. Don't forget to comment about who should Nozomu be paired with. I am counting the votes on Saturday so hurry up and get the names in before time is out. Don't forget to comment and vote. Until next time- dark-wolf1