Camp

Yume's  POV 

I am super excited for today because we are going to Camp Four Stars later. It's a good thing I packed my bags yesterday, or  else we would have left tomorrow for camp. "Yume! Hurry up or else we will be late!" Koharu yelled.

"Coming!" I replied, rushing down the stairs . All of a sudden, I tripped and rolled down the rest of the stairs. 'Now I know how my soccer ball feels' I thought. I got up, grabbed my stuff, and raced outside to where the car was. I am glad that Koharu is coming with us to camp. She even said she would help my mom and I with cooking food for the campers. I am so lucky to have her as my best friend. I opened my song book and started to think about some ideas for a new song. 

"What are you doing Yume?" Koharu asked, as she leaned over my seat to look at what I was doing. "Are you thinking about new song ideas?" 

"Yeah," I replied, as I was slowly starting to fall asleep.

In Yume's flashback

"                 - kyun is it true?" My 8 year old self asked.

" Yes it is Yume," he said, his voice sounding upset. "I have to move away." 

"No!"I yelled. "I don't want you to move!"

"Don't cry Yume," he said, as he wiped the tears off my face. "We will meet again someday," 

"Ok," I said, forcing myself to smile. 

"Oh I almost forgot,"                -kyun said as he took out a box. "This is for you so you won't forget about me." Inside the box, was a red and blue beaded bracelet with a microphone charm. 

"Thank you so much," I said as I hugged him. "Oh here this is for you," I said as I handed him a box. Inside was a black and blue beaded bracelet with a golden eagle charm.

"Thanks Yume-chan. I love it," he said as he started to put it on. Suddenly, his parent's car beeped telling us that he had to leave. 

"I will miss you," I said as I waved to him when the car was moving. "Goodbye              -kyun!" 

End of  flashback  

I started to wake up from my nap. I turned around and found Koharu-chan about to open the door. "Finally you are awake Yume ," my mom said. "We just arrived at camp." This was it. Today was the day that my adventure would begin.