Chapter 20

Emma's POV

Now that everyone knows about Killian and I things started fine, but then everything started to fall apart and Killian hasnt been talking to me. Its was because of last night and it wasnt the lies and rumors that made him upset it was my parents. They ruined everything.

"So my parents want to meet you." I say to Killian.

"Well Im not sure I want to meet them." Killian says.

"Killian their my parents, your my boyfriend you guys have to meet." I say.

"Thats not true we dont have to. Swan they told you that you could only be friends with me and nothing me. They wont like me and I know it." He says.

"Please..." I beg.

"Fine only because that face is so cute." He says and kisses my head.

My parents were in London and wanted to meet Killian and I knew that this wasnt the best idea, but I love Killian and I can see a future with him and they will have to respect that.

"Emma there you are." My mom says and hugs me.

"Hi.. Umm Mom, Dad this is Killian. Killian these are my parents, Ingrid and Halton "Hades" Swan." I say.

"Its a pleasure to meet you both." Killian says holding out his hand.

"Yeah the feeling is not mutual." My father says and sits down.

"Sorry about him... Though he is right." My mom says and sits down.

The whole night they were cold towards Killian and Killian wasnt doing anything, but being sweet and respectful to them.

"So you work in a bar? Do you like working there or do you just like helping drunk women?" My father asks.

"Dad!" I say.

"Emma let you.... Friend answer the question." My mom says.

"Well actually I love working in the bar and no I dont mess around with the drunk women, my parents taught me to always be respectful of women. So when there is a drunk women who I know came alone I call a cab and have it take her home." Killian says.

"Yeah... I dont know if we believe that." My father says.

As the night went on the questions just got stupider, but Killian answered nicely though my parents turned all his answers against him.

"Okay I cant.. Mom, Dad... Stop it right now. Leave Killian alone. He has been nothing, but sweet this whole time and you two arent being nice. I just dont like how you two are treating him." I say.

"Swan its okay calm down. Just breathe." Killian says placing his hand over mine.

"Wow any chance you get you just have to touch her..." My father mumbles.

"Okay! Thats it! Look I get it Im not some super actor that you would rather have her with. Im not the person you want you daughter with I get that. You rather her be with men who wouldnt respect her and would only want her to make them look good. I came here as a favor to Emma and I have put up with your crap all night, but I draw the line at you saying I touch her ever chance I get. That isnt true. I dont love Emma for her fame. I dont love Emma for what she looks like. I love her because she is sweet, kind, generous, etc. There are to many ways to name why I love her, but the point is I do. You two can be jerks to me all you want, but that wont change how I feel about her. Oh and I can be a jerk too... Watch... Its kinda surprising that Emma is so sweet when her parents are Saints helpers." Killian says.

He got up and left the table and turned back to me.

"Emma dont you go with him." My mother says.

"You heard what he said." My father adds.

"Yeah I know what he said and thats why I love him." I say and get up.

I take Killian's hand and we went back to his place. Everything seemed fine until the next morning. My parents told the world that they had dinner with Killian and I, but when I went to the bathroom they said Killian told them that he didnt love for me and that he only likes me for my looks and my fame.

"God damn it!" Killian says and punches the wall.

"Hey its okay. We know they're lying." I say and take his hand.

"Dont touch me! Your parents just possibly ruined my life. Thanks alot." He says and goes to his room.

I sat on the couch and placed my head in my lap. My parents ruined everything. Killian probably doesnt want to be with me anymore. I look up at Killian's door and tears streamed down my face at the thought of losing the future I saw with him. I cant lose him. I just cant.