"Would that be unnecessary? Since i can catch a ride with them?" I furrowed my eyebrow. If i'll get ready with Jess, I'm pretty sure i'll go with them also.

"Okay then, i just don't trust anyone with you." He said.

"I'll be fine." He nodded

"I'll see you at lunch." He waved and disappeared into the sea of students.

"Are you going to Bryce's party?" Hannah immediately asks, as she sits in front of me with her tray of food. I guess the party is a big thing.

I've been sitting with Hannah on lunch, mainly because Clay is busy tutoring Jeff but they have a day off today so they will be joining us.

These few days, i have Hannah, Clay—even he doesn't talk that much, and Jeff as my friends. I learned that Jeff and Clay are pretty much best friends, and Clay tutors Jeff, and vice versa. For Hannah, her and Jessica are friends, but they're into something different, so they don't really hang out that much, like i mentioned.

Then, there i am, as an outsider. Still new to everything on school, on people, and this lifestyles.

"Hello, Hannah." I chuckled, "And i don't know. Why is it so important anyway?"

"You can call this Party of the Year, its gonna be the  biggest one." Hannah explains, she seems very excited.

I shrugged, i don't really care about this. I'm not a party animal. "I'll see if i can."

"You should come." Jess says as she comes to sit beside me and Sheri besides Hannah.

I stare at them, head full of questions on why would they sit here? They have the cheerleader table. I shake my head, Now i'm discriminating them.

Sensing this, Jess offers her hand, "I'm Jess."

Sheri waves, "I'm Sheri."

Taking Jess' hand, "I know." I said and smile toward Sheri "I'm Olivia."

"I know." Jess chuckles, "Anyway, about the party, you can come to my house to get ready, Sheri and Hannah will be there." Jess offers, sweetly.

"Can we come to get ready too?" A voice come from behind me, the infamous Justin. As known as Jess's boyfriend. There are also Zach Dempsey and Montgomery behind him, looking like his bodyguard.

Justin caught my eyes, and showed me a little smiled, "You're Olivia? I'm Justin." I nodded and he pointed at the two behind them, "This is Zach Dempsey. Wave Zach." Justin joked, and Zach mockingly waved his hands, "And this asshole is Montgomery." Montgomery stared into my eyes, making me somehow captivated yet uncomfortable under his gaze. I forced a smile on him, and he winked.

I turned my head and I see Bryce walks toward us, "Hey guys, are we moving table?" He looked at me, smirking when he was about to sit beside me, but i put my hand on it. Obviously, forbid him to do so.

"I have everything against you, but this seat is taken." I said, glaring at him. There's no way he's gonna breath close to me. Once again, I'm the one to judge people, but there's something unsettling about him.

He laughs, "Don't be like that sweetheart." The way he said sweetheart makes me want to throw my gutter away.

He moves my hand but before he could sit, Jeff came and push him out and sit and put his arms around me, protectively.

"Cockblocker." Bryce mumbles but eventually moves away to his friends.

Jeff turns his face toward me, "Hey." He breaths into my face.

"Your face is too close." I said, and pushing him away a little.

"That's a good thing, right?" He says and scoots closer to me. "Considering you save this spot for me."

"Jeff, cut it out." I push his face while laughing "And i didn't save it for you, don't get it into your head." I stuck my tongue out for him.

He palms his heart, "You wound me."

"Jeff, I don't wanna go to this party." I whispered to him, while everyone is busy with their own self.

"It's gonna be okay, i'm gonna be there with you." He said.

"Parties mostly contained of bad decisions and regrets." I sighed.

"I won't let anything happen, don't you trust me?" Jeff said, looking at me.

"The amount of trust i have for you is insane." I gave up. "Fine! I'll come!"

"You better be, or i'm coming to drag you out of your house." He playfully threatens

"You do remember my dad has a shotgun, right?" I winked at me

He gulped, "Nevermind, then."

"Great! It's settle! You're coming to my place!" Jess claps her hands. I didn't realize they were watching us, I looked down, clearly embarrassed by the attentions.

"You do have a soft spot for Atkins." Hannah teasingly smiled at me.

"I do not have any spots for him." I stated to them.

"Sure." Jeff answered, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

I shoved my shoulders against him.

Tonight, either it was a memorable party, or unbelievably horrible party. It can honestly go both ways.

_________________________
_________________