The First Family

Ella was the princess for her parents. She grew up with much of love around her. Not only her mother and father, but also the maids in her family house loved her. The house of them is full of love because they are all love each other. The only thing that made her sad was when her father must went for doing his job.

"Father, you have promised me that i could accompany you travelling" urged Ella

"Yes, but i also said when you are older, didn't I?"

"You said that 3 months ago. Of course now I am older than I was 3 months ago, Father"

Ella's Mother chuckled. So does her Father. The spouse looked each other. Ella's Mother lifted her shoulder with a smile to father of Ella.

"Your mother needs you here. So do the aunties, Mr. Goosy, Jack, and Mus Mus"

"The fat little mice name was Gus Gus, Father"
"Ah, Gus Gus. You know, your father is older. Forgive your father."
"Yes, Father, I would but only if you allow me to accompany you. Mother too. And also aunties, mr. Goosy, jack, gus gus..do not forget to mention matilda and mr lizard. You do not mention them. You have 2 mistakes now!"

"What? So, I have 2 mistakes now? Hahaha...daughter, our carriage was small. We can not bring them all"

"Then, that was Father's mistake again"
"My mistakes?"
"Yes... for not making a bigger carriage. Now you have three!"
"You really want to go with me that much?" Asked her father. Ella was nooding fastly.
"Well, umm, you could but you could not having them all with us travelling. The is only one seat left. Ask your mother whether she would go too"

"Of course I will, Darling. I am not sure you can handle her alone while doing bussiness."

"Yaayyy we can go together. This must be fun" Ella took her father hands to dance with her. Her mom came joined them dancing.

"You are so lucky, Ella. But remember, this is the last time for the next 9 years. Promise me?"

"We'll see, Father"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ella's father was a great known trader in the village. He traveled around the kingdom, doing his bussiness. He listed in the Trader Asscociation member, where the leader was Mr. Francis Tremaine.

Mr Francis Tremaine and her wife, Lady Tremaine, have two daughters named Anastasia and Drizella. Lady Tremaine and her daughters used to live luxuriously and really took their attention on fashion. Mr Tremaine was a really busy man that he had a really a few time to spend with his family. He really was a hardworker person who tried over and over to see his wife and daughter happy with something luxurios that he brought everytime he went home. Unfortunately, the fewer time he spent with his daughter, the fewer love he got from his daughter. They never missed their father as they used to live far away from their father. They only long for what their father brought from travelling. As they grew up, people found these children alike with Lady Tremaine more and more each day.

"Mr. Tremaine, let me introduce you to my lovely wife and my most beautiful daughter"
"Because I am the one and only daughter that Father has, right?" Said Ella. Mr. Tremaine welcomed
Ella and her mother warmly.

"You are indeed beautiful, darling. What is your name?"
"Ella, Sir. Nice to meet you" Ella stoop towards Mr. Tremaline.
"Oh, how lovely you are. It is also nice to meet you. I also have two daughter that maybe have the same age with you. You really remind me about them. If only they would like to join me like you, it would be a pleasure"

"Seriously, Sir? But why Father does not allow me to accompany him? I have urged him this morning just to be able to go"
"Yes maybe it would be pleasure if they want travelling with me on bussiness once, but not too often. We will be so busy, Ella. I hope you understand if later your Father ignores you during the bussiness travelling"

That was how Ella meet the husband of her future stepmother. Mr. Tremaine was very nice to her. Ella just got the Mr. Tremaine heart. On the next bussiness trip, he is not only bring gifts to his wife and two daughter, but also Ella.

to be continued

Hi! I do really love cinderella story since i was a kid. She is my most favorite princess. Next stories will be about how actually Ella and Kit have met on their childhood. But Ella did not recognize the prince will be the Kit that she will meet on the forest (like in the movie- Cinderella, 2015)

I still imagine Lily James as Cinderella and Richard Madden as Prince Charming when writing the story. Please show me your support by commenting. Thank youuu