Chapter Nine- To Be or Not To Be

Start from the beginning

"Harry." I repeat again, this time slightly sighing.

"If you regret this I understand... I don't want you to fr-" I cut him off by kissing him. I feel his smile on my lips. His hands hold my waist. I pull away after a few seconds.

"Harry." I say again. "Niall... Liam..."

"I know, Erin." He says, putting his forehead on mine. "Let's not think about them right now."

"Okay." I agree. He lifts my chin up and pecks my lips gently.

"I made you breakfast." Harry says, looking down shyly. "It's your favorite. Pancakes."

"Really?" I say excitedly. He nods and smiles, his cute dimples in full view. I grab the plate of pancakes and add butter to them. Harry grabs another plate full of pancakes and adds syrup and we sit down and eat in silence. Harry's eyes don't leave me.

"You're so beautiful." He says  

"Harry." I say, blushing and looking down.

"You are so beautiful." He repeats. I finish the pancakes stand up to wash my plate but the blanket wrapped around me starts to fall. I grab it and look down.

"Maybe I should change." I laugh.

"Maybe you shouldn't." He says back, winking. Harry stands up and walks over to me. I take a step back and he steps towards me. Finally, I end up against the wall. Harry smirks and puts his hands on either side of my head. He leans for kisses me slowly. I pull his shirt over his head. One of Harry's hands goes to the top of the blanket and he pulls it, making it fall off. His arm goes around my waist and he pulls my body against his. He picks me up and then lays me down on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mind wanders to another memory

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So that was a lot better than I expected." Harry says as he pulls me into his lap.

"I agree." I say. Harry and I had decided to finally tell the boys we were together after almost a month of us being locked in a hotel room. There was only a handful of cuss words and only about half of the conversation was yelling.

"They will warm up to it, Er." He assures me.

"I don't know about that."

"It was the right thing to do, love. We had to tell them sometime." He points out.

"Yeah... I know." I admit. I look around. Harry had taken me to a beach so that I would relax a little. The sun was setting and it was beautiful. I look at Harry and see him staring at me. His arms tighten around me as I brush his face with my lips. He sighs gently.

"I guess now is probably the best chance to say this."

"Say what?" I ask him. He pauses for a minute, contemplating what he was going to say.

"Erin..... I love you." He says, slowly. I freeze.

"Harr-"

"No, it's okay Er. You don't have to say it back. I know its sudden." He tells me a little bit sadly.

"No Ha-"

"Seriously Erin. I understand."

"But Ha-"

"I shouldn't of said th-" I cover his mouth.

"Harry would you shut up for a minute?" I snap. His eyes widen and he nods. I drop my hand from his mouth. "Harry... I love you too." His eyes practically bulge out of his head.