Nightmares

Marcus' POV
"So, was he always like that or.....?" I quietly asked. "Well......." Y/N trailed off. "You can't remember? Or you don't want to." I asked. "The second one, but....... He was always..... Like that..." She said. I was getting mad.... But why?

Leo's POV
I kept looking over at Y/N and Marcus to make sure that nothing suspicious was happening while we were watching a movie. He started to ball up his fists. "Marcus!" I yelled, they paused the movie and looked at Marcus and his balled fists. "Marcus? You okay?" Chase asked. "He's gonna hurt her!" I said. "Leo. He's not going to hurt me." Y/N said. "I'm mad that E/B/N would do that....... Or anyone.... Would do that....." Marcus said. "You shouldn't jump to conclusions." Chase said. "Sorry..." I said. Marcus did look pretty mad. He must really care about her--- oh no please no.

Bree's POV
We started the movie again. I saw the look in Marcus' eyes he doesn't like seeing Y/N like this, in fact I think he hates it.

Everyone but Y/N, Marcus, and Mr. Davenport's POV
Does Marcus like Y/N?

Marcus' POV
Do I like Y/N? NO. I can't. She's just a friend it's impossible..... I have to go ask. "I gotta go. Sorry guys. See you tomorrow." I said and went home. "DAD!!" I yelled. I was very anxious. "What?" Dad asked me. "Even though I am an android.... Is it still possible for me to...." I trailed off. "Like someone?" I my dad finished for me. I nod my head. "Well, you shouldn't be able to. But, I felt like I needed to make you as human as possible for it to be more convincing. Why?" He explained then asked. "Well...... I think that......" I trailed off again.

Y/N's POV
NO NO NO!! Not again please not again! Y/N not again! You promised yourself you wouldn't do that again! But he's different! We don't know that! I kept telling myself in my head. "I-I'm gonna go to bed now... Night!" I said and rushed upstairs. A good night's rest outta get my head straight.

Leo's POV
"NO NO NO! Please no! I don't want to! I-I!" I hear Y/N from upstairs. She's having another one of her nightmares. "I'll go." I said. I went upstairs but, when I get there she's quieter but still screaming... But not E/B/N. Oh no.... "Marcus? Why? Why, I-I though we were friends. You said-- you promised, you wouldn't let this happen and now you're--- you're..." She said. I was recording this. When she was done I sent it to Marcus.

Marcus' POV
I got a text from Leo. "She having nightmares about... You know what.... But it's not the normal name. I don't like you but.... She's scared. So don't panic from what you're about to hear." Leo texted and sent me an audio. It's Y/N..... She's..... And I'm...... Please no...... No! I don't want to hurt her! No! I punched a wall and our house shook slightly. The last thing I heard was the most horrible sound I've ever heard. Y/N screaming at the top of her lungs.... A sound I've heard not just a scary horror movie scream but the scream you make when...... You've been forced to do a "fun time" and you don't want to, the worst part is..... In the dream..... It's my fault.