The meeting

Anna POV

I am High key freaking out the Gods are coming today and I am not done with the Apollo cabin.

I mean I am almost done it will take me a hour to finish but they are coming in 20 min and I am about to cry.

" Anna calm down," Annabeth said 

" CALM DOWN CALM DOWN THEY ARE COMING IN 20 MINUTES AND I NEED AN HOUR TO FINISH.," I yelled

" I have to finish I have no time to talk,"I said as I ran out in a camp half-blood shirt shorts and high tops. Everyone is rushing to get ready while Aphrodite's kids are trying to look thier best for Apollo.

Just saying his name made my heart flutter. I began working on the cabin.

15 minutes two twins decided to be bastards.

I was working on the cabin. I put my paint down to see what I had to do next and when I reached for it it wasn't there I looked up and saw my two annoying uncles Travis and Connor stoll sons of Hermes.

" Alright enough tricks hand it over ," I said 

" Ummm No," Travis said as he was holding my special paint and I saw Connor holding another can of paint.

Uh Oh

Before I knew it I was drenched in red paint.

They jumped off the roof with ropes and ran away laughing.

OHHH I was seething with anger I got up onto the roof and wished I had a bow.

All of a sudden a beautiful bow appeared with arrows but I had no time to look at its beauty.

" TRAVIS CONNOR YOU TWO ASSHOLES GIVE ME BACK MY PAINT BEFORE I SHOOT YOU," I yelled with Anger I swear my hair was on fire.

"NEVER," the two yelled running

Some campers came out to see what was happening.

I got the bow and shot at Connor I used the arrows to pin him to a tree nearby where he couldn't move.

I jumped down and started to run towards after Travis. I swear as I ran the ground was steaming.I picked up a nearby dagger and threw it at him as his shirt got caught and right next to his brother.

" A-Anna let's talk about this it was just a joke," he said

" YOU KNOW I HAD TO FINISH APOLLO CABIN TODAY AND I AM NOT IN THE MOOD TO BE PLAYED WITH TODAY," I said as I twirled a dagger in my hand.

" We are so sorry now can you let us go people are staring," he said 

" Oh you think I am just gonna let you go with out punishment." I said 

I turned and looked at the crowd and saw the Demeter Cabin saw the two people I wanted to see and smirked.

" Beg for forgiveness or else," I said 

" What no way," Travis said 

" Oh really," I yelled